26

JiU and Gahyeon arrive back at their dorm and find the demons there as well as their roommates.

"Hey, good news everybody!" JiU says excitedly. Everyone looks at JiU confused.

"You guys are invited to a ball. My parents are having their anniversary that is coming up and I asked if you could come." She said. Everyone looks at her shocked.

"Did she say we could come too?" Siyeon asked pointing to herself. JiU laughed.

"Thanks to this little one, she convince my parents to let you come along as well!" JiU said happily while looking at Gahyeon who looked proud of herself. Sua and Handong smiled at the demons while the demons just jumped in the air.

"You might have to be on guard duty though." JiU said trying to keep a serious face. The three looked at her and nodded their heads seriously.

"We can do that. It's nice that they even let us go close to you guys." Dami said. JiU just laughed.

"I'm just kidding. You are officially invited as guests." She said. The demons still look at her in shock still wondering if she was joking or not. JiU seeing this just smiled.

"I'm serious. Just come, but maybe don't show your flames? My parents said you could come, but the guests might not expect you to be there." JiU said. The three demons nodded their heads.

"Does this mean we get to go shopping?!" Sua asked excitedly. JiU just smiled.

"If you want!" She said. Sua nodded while she just dragged Handong out the door. Yoohyeon noticed that JiU wasn't going out with them.

"Are you going to go with them?" She asked. JiU shook her head.

"They already have something prepared for me. I have to be there a early." She looked at the three demons.

"Are you guys going to go shopping?" She asked. They looked at each other.

"I like wearing suits." Dami said. Siyeon and Yoohyeon just nodded.

"I might wear a dress or I might not." Yoohyeon said. JiU smiled.

"Secret?" 

"It's a secret." Yoohyeon said while smiling. 

"I can't wait then." JiU said making Yoohyeon blush. She looked towards Siyeon as well.

"What about you?" She asked curiously. 

"Who knows." She said. JiU clapped her hands excitedly.

"I can't wait to see you all!" She said while squealing. The three laughed at her and they went to go to the store as well.

At the store with Handong and Sua...

Sua picked up a dress.

"How about this one?" She asked excited. Handong just nodded her head in approval.

"It's really beautiful and I bet it would look beautiful on you too!" She said while smiling. Sua smiled in return. 

"Shall we find you something as well?" Handong just sighed.

"Sure. Why not?" She said. Sua clapped her hands and started to drag her around the store looking for something nice that Handong could wear.

On the demons side...

"Hey, what do you think about this?" Dami asked looking at a suit. The two others nodded in approval. Siyeon and Yoohyeon looked around.

"This seems like it will fit me well. What do you think?" Siyeon asked looking at the outfit. Yoohyeon saw it and nodded. While her friends were already picking out some clothing, she still didn't really know what to wear.