13

JiU fluttered her eyes open and was met with a sleeping demon sitting on the floor with her head laying on the bed. JiU smiled at the girl.

She looked at the beautiful woman in front of her and her eyes went down and looked at Yoohyeon's lips. She shook her head.

Thank god it worked. She said in her thoughts. She slowly got up from bed and picked Yoohyeon up and put her on the bed instead. She left Yoohyeon in the room on the bed and went out.

It was the next day. She looked around for her friends and her eyes widened.

"I still have school!" She said she smacked her palm against her forehead and was about to leave when she heard a soft voice speak to her from behind.

"I called it in. Don't worry." Yoohyeon said while rubbing her eyes still a little sleepy. She walked towards JiU slowly.

JiU just looked at her wondering what she was going to do. Yoohyeon got closer and closer and then when their faces were just inches apart from each other, she pulled the angel into a tight hug.

JiU smiled and patted the taller girl on the back.

"Hey." She said while smiling. Yoohyeon looked at her with worry.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" She asked while staring at her. JiU smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine. Thanks to you." She said and she pulled her into a hug again.

"You really did scare me JiU." Yoohyeon said as she sighed. JiU just laughed.

"I didn't know I could scare a demon." She teased playfully. Yoohyeon's smile faded. She hated seeing JiU unconscious on the floor. JiU noticed her change of expression and looked into her eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked worriedly. Yoohyeon just looked back at her.

"I was just so scared." Yoohyeon said sadly. 

"I'm still here though." JiU said trying to encourage the girl.

"Byeong has to pay for what he did to you. He shouldn't hurt an angel and you especially. You're the kindest person I've ever met and you don't deserve such harsh treatment." Yoohyeon said while she made her hands into a fist. 

JiU saw this and put her hand over Yoohyeon's fist. 

"I'm fine. Don't worry." She said trying to calm her down. Yoohyeon nodded and released her fists. She sighed.

"What were you doing in the demon library anyway?" She asked.

"I was looking for books about demons." JiU responded a little too happily. Yoohyeon felt bad. Was it her fault for putting JiU in danger? JiU seeing the girl's face knew what the girl was thinking.

She cupped Yoohyeon's face.

"Hey, look at me." She said while turning Yoohyeon's head to look at her in the eyes. Yoohyeon stared at JiU's brown orbs and fell in love even more.

"This isn't your fault. I should have been more careful and should have brought someone with me. Or at least not pick a fight with that guy." She said.

"I want to help you and I want to learn about you too." She said seriously. Yoohyeon couldn't stop staring at the girl's lips. When JiU finished, she nodded.

"The next time you want a book, come get me, or ask me to accompany you. Got it?" She asked seriously. JiU nodded while smiling at Yoohyeon.

She felt butterflies in her stomach knowing how much Yoohyeon cared about her. Was she getting her hopes up too much? She couldn't help but fall for Yoohyeon even more.