Chapter 7

" We should never have gone with her crazy idea to hike in woods that was "safe" . Really ?. What's safe about a man with blood red eyes that wanted to kill us ", Bonnie ranted as the girls drove home after running for their lives from a clearing that was clearly not safe to be at .

They'd gone with Bella to the clearing after hiking a long time through the woods , getting lost a few times before finally getting there.

The clearing wasn't as beautiful as Bella had promised them when they started out their hike.

It was brown and dry,  with not a single flower in sight .

Then there was this ash pale African American guy with long Rasta locks,blood red and a sort of Jamaican accent .

He knew Bella and he talked of someone named Victoria who he was doing a favour for by checking if Bella was still alive or something. He knew the Cullens too.

Bonnie gave him a headache with a spell she'd used on Damon and other Vampires before ,then as if in cue a pack of huge horse size wolves appeared, attacking the man . Then the girls had ran as fast as their feet could carry them to the car.

" And don't get me started on those wolves ," Bonnie continued ," Where in the world did they come from?".

" What I want to know is who the guy is ",Elena said looking at Bella who sat staring down at her lap ,trying not to panic because now the cat was out of the bag and she didn't know if she could still lie and deny about anything right now  .

Then she thought of what Bonnie had done and that made her wonder what Bonnie is seeing that she's human yet she used an ability like Vampires would .

" Bella , who was that guy ?", Alexandra asked in a quiet tone ," And don't tell us that he's nobody because he knew you and he looked strange ."

Bella bit her lower lip wishing she could​ just vanish or something because how could she tell them and not betray the Cullens.

" Laurent", she said after a few beats of silence ," Don't ask me what he is because I can't ... I just can't ".

" Oh really ?. Because we think because our lives were in danger too , we have the right to know," Bonnie said snarkily.

Bella sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose . " Can we just drop it ?. Let's just get home . My Dad's​ probably already home and we can tell him about the wolves ."

Elena huffed . As did Alexandra . Bella was really stubborn when she decided to hide secrets .

" Fine , keep your secrets. We'll figure it out eventually ", Bonnie said , letting​ it go for now .

When they get home not only Jeremy, Harry Clearwater and Charlie are there ,but  also three guys and a girl namely Alaric, Damon, Stefan and Caroline .

Bella ignored the newcomers and spoke to Charlie " Dad , they're​ not bears !", she exclaimed ," They're​ wolves and they're huge ."

" Bells, what are you on about now ?", Charlie asked .

" We went on a hike in the woods and_" Alexandra began ,but got cut off by Charlie .

" Whoa ,whoa, Girls, what did I say about not going going into the woods ?".

" Yeah but ,Dad, we saw them ," Bella whined .

" Are you sure ,Bella ?", Harry Clearwater asked quietly .

" Yeah and really , they're bigger than a horse , maybe bigger ", she said ,nodding .

Charlie sighed and got up ." Do you feel like going hunting ,Harry ?".