Chapter 18

" Sissy , you're going up the mountain with Bella and Edward ", Elena said, looking at her twin that was staring through her window at the night sky .

" Seth's gonna carry you up there since Jacob would be carrying Bella. You'll be sleeping in a tent . You would've shared with Bella ,but she refused because of Edward who'd be there all the time . Just keep calm and don't go arguing with her because Edward's going to take her side instead of  yours."

Alexandra didn't comment . Her thoughts were on Carlisle, who she hadn't​ seen this past few days .

He hadn't called and she would've texted him if she'd known his number ,but she hadn't asked him for it . If she had to be honest ,he might not have hers either ,but still ,he could have let her hear from him . Making contact with her wasn't that hard.

" I'll pack a bag for you . I'm sure that you're going to need warm clothes . You never know when it's going to snow ".

Alexandra smiled at her twin , but that was all answer Elena would get from her .

Elena sighed. It seemed her sister was too broody today , to even listening to her talk . So she decided to pack the bag and go talk to Caroline, Alaric  and, surprisingly, Tyler and Elijah ,that had arrived for this fight .

They all probably needed time away from good old Mystic Falls. Same as her and the others.
              🎈✨✨🎈
" Well, here you go ", Seth Clearwater said  , placing Alexandra on her feet.

Alexandra cleared her throat and thanked him politely before walking to where Bella was standing with Edward and Jacob .

Bella glared at her and she knew that somehow that apology on graduation day hadn't meant a thing . Bella was still a little jealous that she had to share the attention with her .

She sighed . She wasn't trying to steal the attention and hadn't even asked for it .

" So , um which tent are mine ?", she asked as she reached them .

" The yellow and red one ", Edward said pointing to the one on the left ," Alice helped me put it up ".

" Uh... thanks . Tell that to Alice as well ".

" I will. Enjoy ."

She shot him a smile before walking to her tent . She would stay there so that Bella won't  make a fuss . She did after all bring along some books to read. Well, her sister packed them for her , anyway.

She first pulled her warmer clothes out of her bag so she would have easy access.

The sound of the zipper of the tent opening alerted her to someone coming to see her .

She looked up and stared . At Carlisle Cullen . He hadn't been there with Bella, Jacob and Edward a few moments ago .

" Hello, Alexandra ," he said crawling over to her since he couldn't exactly stand inside the tent .

" Um...Hi," she replied ," What're you doing here?".

" I thought I'd stay here tonight . Watch over you and all that ",he said​ ," Are you mad at me or something ?. You sound a little .... cold".

She sighed , closing her eyes briefly . " I'm not mad . I'm just curious why I haven't heard from you for a while . I shouldn't be surprised , though . It's not like we're together and it's not like you care , really."

" No , Alexandra, don't say​ that ," he said earnestly , grabbing her shoulders , looking into her eyes intensely ," Of course I care. I was just busy with work and the plan for tomorrow . I'm sorry if I made you feel like I don't care . I told you already that I want to be with you , didn't I . So, please don't think so low of me? ".