Chapter 20

A few months went by after the fight against the newborns .

Alexandra found herself robed in by Alice to help with Bella and Edward's wedding .

It caused her to be at the Cullens' house more than she was actually at home .

Her Uncle Charlie wasn't happy that his only little girl was marrying a Cullen ,but he accepted it because he had to .

Bella didn't glare at Alexandra as much anymore . Even when she saw the amount of time the older girl spend with the handsome doctor, who made sure​ to take time out of his busy schedule to spend with his girlfriend .

Alexandra loved the days that he was at home and he'd whisk her away from Alice's side ,which made the pixie vamp pout a few times .

They'd spend their time together talking and sometimes he'd kiss her with such need that she was sure that she'd spontaneously erupt into flame .

The previous two days those kisses had been more urgent than any other day . He wanted her . She knew that ,but she wasn't ready for him yet . Her first time would have to be special , even if it was going to be with him .

She looked at him now , from she sat reading a thick  book he'd given her   for her nineteenth birthday ,which had been a few days ago .

Alice had given her a small party and she had no choice but to attend .

The book was one of those which had four novels crammed into one book . An omnibus or something .

She loved  the stories . It portrayed the 15 and 1600's . She'd oftentimes wonder how it would've been if she'd been born in that time .

As if he sensed her stare, he looked up from his paperwork and smiled softly at her .

She smiled back and looked back at her book , her cheeks turning red .

A soft chuckle escaped Carlisle's lips . She was so cute to him when she blushed .

His mood sobered when a thought struck him . One day she'd probably not blush anymore . Especially when she'd become a Vampire like him . That's going to happen eventually . Alice did say that once .

Alexandra looked up again and saw the slightly sad look upon his face .

" Is something wrong ?", she questioned .

He sighed then shook his head , waving his hand dismissively . " Oh, it's nothing . Just something I thought about . I think I'm done for the day . Shall we go somewhere else and spend some time together ?".

" Aren't we doing that already ?", she asked.

" Yes , but we're not somewhere private . I want to kiss you where I'll have some privacy ,not where every Tom,Dick and Harry can  come waltzing in to disturb us ".

" Ah, okay then . So where do you want to go ?".She stood up , placing her book on his desk .

" My room . But only if you want to go there , Alexandra ".

She shrugged ." Okay as long as it stays at kissing for now ".

Placing his hands in his pockets ,he sighed​. " Okay , Alexandra . Your call . I won't force you into doing something you don't feel comfortable with ".

She smiled at him even though she felt like she had just disappointed him .
          🌀🌈🌈🌈🌀
" I can't believe she made us bride's mates ", Elena remarked ," You know , I actually really didn't think she would ."

" Come on ,Lena . We're her only cousins . Well, girl cousins, that is ," Alexandra replied while applying a little eyeliner on her eyes .

" Yeah ,but_"

" No buts ,Lena . Be proud and happy for our girl cousin . At least she got the guy she wanted . "

Elena scrunched up her face . " Yeah , okay , Sissy . I hear ya".

Alexandra smiled at her twin before continuing to do her makeup .

" Knock ,knock! ", a lady with strawberry blonde hair called out softly," Can I come in ?".

Elena's face lightened up ." Aunt Renée , what a great surprise . It's so good to see you and my don't you look ravishing ."

" Aw ,Elena , you naughty girl ", Renée , Bella's Mom ,said smiling as she hugged Elena ," Wow you've both grown up into beautiful girls . Your family must be proud . Oh and I'm sorry about Jenna and John . I really liked Jenna , but John? , not so much .But sorry all the same".

The girls' faces fell . They didn't want to be reminded of the pain they'd felt when their family died .

" It's fine ", Elena said , plastering a fake smile upon her face ," Have you seen Bella?. No?. Well, come​ let's go see her ".

Alexandra watched her sister walk off with their Aunt . She was grateful for that . Aunt Renée was never her favourite Aunt .

She went back to doing her makeup only to look back to where Elena had gone off to because Carlisle appeared in the doorway​ .

" You look beautiful ", he said , giving her a soft smile ," I mean, you always​ do ,but today....Wow , you actually look amazing ."

She blushed scarlet at that , causing him to chuckle and saunter over to her to touch her face .

" Listen , I thought, after today , why don't you and I go on a little vacation somewhere and spend some time together away from this town ?. I'm sure you'd like it ".

She nodded. " Sure , I'd love that . Where do you want to go ?".

" Anywhere you want to ".
" I don't really know where I want to go , Carlisle ,"she said looking into those mesmerising topaz eyes of his .

" Mm ,well , we'll think of some place, Alexandra . We'll decide tomorrow . Anyway , I have to go now . See you after the ceremony ."

He pressed a kiss on her lips ,that was thankfully lipstick free for now , and walked out of the room .
           🌀🌈🌈🌈🌀
The ceremony was great and Bella looked perfect . As did Edward .

The reception would've been great to if it wasn't for the lame speeches.

Then there was the almost fight between Jacob and Edward because of Bella and Edward's wedding night that was going to be normal like it should be . But in Jacob's head it shouldn't .

The dancing was great also . She danced with Carlisle , Stefan and Damon . And once with a Vampire name Eleazar ,who was one of the Cullens' Denali cousins. After that Carlisle tried to keep her for himself ,but Jeremy came to ask her for a dance even when he used to not dance .

Carlisle let her brother dance with her , but became a little angry when Stefan asked her again . 

When the married couple greeted everyone and leave on their , Alexandra was footsore and so tired she had to hold onto her twin  or she'd stumble and fall .

Afterwards , the guests dispersed and Alexandra decided to say goodnight to Carlisle who'd whisked her away from her twin .

" I thought we could go visit London and maybe Paris if we have time ," Carlisle said  as he held her close while they stood in his study .

" Um... okay . I've always wanted to see London . My mother , Miranda , had family there . I think I have two boy cousins called Dudley and Harry . They'll be fourteen or fifteen  by now . Maybe we'll get to see them . "

" That'd be great.  I'd love to see them ,"he said, giving her a loving smile before kissing her passionately.

She kissed him back with the same amount of passion ,if not more .
          🌀🌈🌈🌈🌀
Sorry if it's short . Thanks for reading this chapter.🌈