Chapter 22

"Wow , I don't think I like this school. I mean ,look at their clothes ", Alexandra remarked as they walked into Smeltings her Uncle decided to call the Headmaster instead of writing a letter. 

Carlisle chuckled softly at that . Their clothes was indeed not something he'd would've wanted to wear if he was a school boy .

A  tall fat boy , around fourteen years of age ,with a pink face walked over to them , eyeing her with a little too much lust for Carlisle's liking .

" Um...Hi ," she greeted the boy anyway , even if it felt like he was undressing her with his eyes," Could you tell me where Dudley Dursley is ?".

The boy's eyes widened in surprise ." I'm .... I'm Dudley Dursley ,Miss . How can I help you ?".

Alexandra clasped Carlisle's hand tightly , while shuddering inwardly at the look of this boy . She should've known he'd be a pork chop like his Dad .

" Oh, Hello then . I'm Alexandra Gilbert . I'm your cousin from the US ," she held out a hand to him, resolving not to hug him like she'd normally do with family .

A fat hand touched hers and they shook hands before she had to quickly pull it away because he was holding on too long that was appropriate and  necessary.

" So, whot are you doing here in England ?", he asked smilingly .

" Uh...well....My boyfriend and I decided to go on a little tour and I remembered my Mom had family here ,so , I came to see them,which you're part of.  How's school ?. "

Dudley shrugged and pulled a face ." School's a bit boring and they put me on a diet . It was awful . But my grades aren't so bad ,though. Mum and Dad wouldn't want me coming back if I had bad grades . How about you ?. How's school to you? ."

" Oh um, I graduated last year . School was fine . I had good grades too. I would be in college right now ,but I thought of taking a gap year . So I didn't apply to college as of yet . I'll probably follow in my parents' footsteps . Go to Whitemore College in Virginia ."

They spoke further about stuff that normal teenagers would and when they left later on she was beyond happy to get away .

Dudley had still looked at her a bit too lustfully even when he heard that she was his cousin .
             ⚽♠️♠️⚽
" I've written the letter and I posted it . I hope that it gets to this Headmaster named Dumbledore soon enough so that we have time to see Harry before we go back by the end of next week ", she told Carlisle as she got ready for bed in their hotel room again  .

" Oh , I'm sure it will . Come on ,lay down so I can hold you and kiss you . Don't you want a kiss ?".

She giggled ,her cheeks turning red  , causing him to smile .

He was breaking down her resolve slowly ,but surely with each passing day and tonight he was sure that his own resolve wouldn't be as strong tonight . He might get lucky too .

Her mood sobered as she went on with her little worried ramblings" I'm just worried that I won't see him ,you know. I don't think he even know I exist . Why did Aunty Petunia have to raise him?. Mom could've done a great job too. Look at me , Jeremy and Elena. We didn't turn out too bad ".

He sighed ." Alexandra, don't worry too much . You'll get to see your cousin   . Now please , come to bed . We can talk about this later again . You'll make yourself sick if you worry too much , Sweetheart".

She looked at where he was stretched out on the bed , eyeing her with those mesmerising topaz eyes of his .

It was filled with something more than just hunger tonight. It made her feel all hot inside ....and nervous . Especially nervous .