Chapter 8

" Here we go again ....Bella, we can't go to Jacob again . A donkey doesn't hit its head twice against a wall ," Alexandra protested as she , Elena , Caroline and. Bonnie followed her cousin out of the house this fine Sunday morning .

" That saying isn't going to do any good , Alex ", Elena cautioned in a whisper .

Alexandra rolled her eyes . " Well,she is acting like a donkey ", she pointed out also in a whisper  .

" I can't help it . I have to see him", Bella said , ignoring the whispered conversation between the twins.

" Fine then, but if this goes south , I'm blaming you ", Alexandra gave in ," We'll take Elena's car ... again . Seems like me and you will owe her gas money when she goes back to Mystic Falls."

" No , that's okay ", Elena said , shaking her head ," Bella, you can drive again ". She handed over her keys to the stubborn girl who took it gratefully.

The drive to La Push Indian Reservation was laid down in silence.

The girls had nothing to say to each other . Alexandra, Elena and Bonnie worried about the outcome this time around .

Will Jacob chase Bella away again?. Or will he be friendly and approachable ?. They hoped so ,anyway .

Caroline didn't have worries in her heart because she really doesn't know the whole story. She just sat beside Bonnie , admiring the woods that they  sped by .

It wasn't a rainy day . For that the girls were thankful. They didn't want a repeat of last time . Yeah, no, arguing with Jacob while getting drowned in rainwater wasn't ideal.

They finally reached the Black residence only for Bella to be rude to Billy, by barging past him without permission to see Jacob .

With a word of apology Elena followed her to keep her out of trouble why the others stood awkwardly  looking anywhere ,but at Billy who eyed them up and down .

Then there was a sound of voices coming from the side of the house and Bella came flying out of the house with speed fueled by anger and determination .

Elena called after her ,but she didn't listen and there was no other choice for the girls ,but to follow the angry Bella to where she pushed around one of the tall buff guys from last time .

" Oh no ", Alexandra muttered under her breath . Her heart racing at the fact that her cousin could be so bold .

" Bella ,stop !", Elena called ,but Bella didn't listen. She outright ignored the other girls as she kept on with what she'd been doing.

" What did you do to him?!", she spat out at the guy ," What did you do ?! He didn't want this ".

" What did we do ?. What did he do ?. What did he tell you ?", another guy grounded out furiously , glaring at the offending girl .

" Both of you calm down ", the one Bella had pushed around cautioned .

" He told me nothing . He tells me nothing . He's afraid of you ", Bella said .

The guy who'd spoke thought it funny and started laughing ,which was not such a great idea because it angered Bella so much that she slapped him .

His face contorted and his body started shaking as if he had a cold fever .

" Oh you've done it now ", one of the others retorted while the one that Bella had originally started arguing with told the one who Bella had slapped to calm down .

It didn't help . The guy just kept on shaking and then without warning there was a burst of fur and the crack of bones and there where he stood was a silver grey wolf  and he was MAD!.