Chapter 21

" Hi, Aunty Petunia , I'm just calling to say that I'll be in England this week and I'd like to visit one day if it's convenient ", Alexandra said over the phone while packing with the help of Bonnie who'd stayed for a little bit longer than the others .

" Of course ,Dear. I'd be delighted to have you . Only give me a call when you're already here and I'll get back to you . "

" Um ...sure . I'll do that . Uh...Aunty Petunia, we'll have a nice chat when I'm there , alright?."

" That'd be nice ,My Sweet Girl. Well , I'll let you go now . I'm sure phone costs are sky high . "

" Yes , Love you ,Aunty Petunia . Bye  ".

" Tatta ,Sweet Girl ".

Alexandra smiled , shaking her head at her Aunt . Of all her Mom's sisters , she was the one she didn't really like the most .

She'd loved Jenna and Lily the most ,but Lily died when she was six and well, everyone knew Jenna was gone too .

The four sisters didn't really grow up together because the family had been split in two when their parents divorced.  Lily and Petunia stayed in England with their Mom while Miranda and Jenna came to the States with their Dad .

" So, all packed ,Alex ," Bonnie spoke up ," Didn't​ you say that Carlisle would be here to pick you up tonight ?".

" Oh peanuts yeah !", Alexandra exclaimed softly ," It's almost six and I haven't even showered yet ".

Bonnie laughed lightly ." You go do that ,Sissy . I'll make sure to put out an outfit for you . "

" Thanks ,Bon. You're a lifesaver . Dont let anyone ever say otherwise ", she said ,hugging Bonnie before running off to take a quick shower .

Afterwards​ she got dressed in a pair of blue skinny jeans , knee-length boots ,a white top and brown  leather jacket .

She hoped that she looked good enough for the flight . She didn't want to overdress .

Carlisle was there just a few minutes later and she only had time for a quick goodbye before they drove to the Airport in Seattle where it wasn't long before they got on the plane .

The first few moments were nerve-wracking because she hated plane rides .

Carlisle held her hands​ tightly in both of his to calm her down and distracted her by talking to her . After that she was fine because she focused solely on him .

They spoke about everything they wanted to see . He also spoke of a weird dirty little pub with an equally weird name that he came across one day .

" I could swear they knew what I am and tried to sell me some kind of pudding with human blood in it . It smelled disgusting ."

She laughed at how he pulled a face . It must've really been bad .

" So we'll be visiting Surrey ?," he asked.

She nodded ." I was there once when I was very little . My Aunt Petunia had just had Dudley and Mom wanted to see the boy . Mom really loved babies ."

Carlisle smiled . " And do you love babies ?", he asked .

She nodded again ." Of course , but I don't think that I'll be having one of my own ."

His expression saddened . " I'm sorry , Sweetheart . If I could've given you a baby I would've done it . Maybe we can adopt ?".

She shrugged before leaning against his side . " I don't mind , really . It isn't your fault that you can't procreate . We'll get over it . And if adoption is hour only option then we can try that . "