Chapter 38

Rosalie's clear success of being pregnant sparked hope in Alice and Esme that Vampires could get pregnant if they had someone like Alexandra around .

It seemed that she'd not only given Emmett back a full functional body , but she'd given him the means to procreate with the woman of his heart even if said woman didn't have a full functional body like he did .

To right that , Rosalie were given Alexandra's blood to drink ,offered by the girl herself and within days Rosalie had began the process in becoming like Emmett.

It seemed that having two Vampire parents , the baby would grow inside of Rosalie's belly in the normal way until nine months or so had passed .

That gave Alexandra the time to visit Hogwarts again with Grayson who's growth spurt had become slow and she didn't have to worry that he'd become an adult overnight.

Carlisle didn't go with them this time because he had to work in the hospital in Forks and couldn't get leave.

She was rather glad about that. He'd become bothersome most days after the Volturi left , trying to achieve his goal of being her lover again quickly. It only made her want to run away .

Her cousin was happy that she and Grayson survived and that life was as normal as it could be ,being a Vampire and all.

She was right on time for the second task in the Tournament .

She was thrilled to see firsthand how the Wizarding World does things .

She just didn't like the fact that her cousin had to go down into a dark scary looking lake to find Ron Weasley.

It reminded her of those haunted house movies where a ghost lady lived in the lake .

She stood beside Neville , holding onto Grayson while waiting for Harry to come out of the lake .

The first Champion that did come was Cedric Diggory , Edward's Döppelganger , holding onto an Asian girl.

After him was the only girl and she had no one . She was crying and trembling in fear and cold .

All Alexandra could distinguish from her mumbled words was that something​ called a Grindylow had tried to eat her .

Then it was some big guy who reminded her of Emmett , bringing Hermione with him .

It took a few more minutes before  her cousin  eventually showed and she felt fear that he might've drowned by then .

She couldn't stop hugging him  when she finally got to him after everyone else had gotten to him .

"Alex , I know you were scared to lose me , but can you not hug me like you want to crush me ?", he begged and she let go of him.

" Sorry, Harry . I forget what I am sometimes ," she apologized sheepishly.

" It's okay . Are you going to be here for  the last task ?".

" Yeah, I'd like to be here . Cheer you on and all that . If it's okay with you ,of course ".

He smiled . " Yeah . I'd love for you to be here . But aren't Carlisle going to be mad because of Grayson being away for so long ".

Alexandra snorted ." He can deal with it . Grayson is mine . He has no say in where  I take him. Anyway, congrats on coming second ."

" Thanks ."

She only smiled at him .

After the second task the days went by boringly slow and because she couldn't sleep , her nights did too .

She hated it , enduring it only for her cousin who wanted her there .

Occasionally a letter would arrive from the Cullens and from some members of Jacob's pack ,Leah for one ,that annoyed her immensely because they seemed like they were her bosses while they weren't really .

Each one demanded that she come home , though, her home was actually in her Uncle's house , rather than at the Cullens' house.

Rosalie and her baby was the only reason she even stayed there.

Then the day of the last task came and Harry's life was thrown into chaos in that short amount of time .

The Lord Voldemort returned. Cedric Diggory died in front of him . The Minister of Magic didn't believe him that Voldemort returned. A teacher turned out to be a fake . A real recipe for disaster .

She felt sorry for him . Worried about him .

She begged Dumbledore to let her take him to America , but the old stubborn man refused ,so on the day when the school closed she packed up, greeted Harry and allowed Dumbledore to apparate her and Grayson to the airport .

Carlisle waited for them at the airport in Seattle .

He didn't speak much . He only asked Grayson about how his stay in Hogwarts was .

The ride back to Forks was silent .

She wanted to ask Carlisle to drop them off at her Uncle's house , but he looked so stern she was afraid he'd explode .

Rosalie waited for them on the front porch and she positively glowed in her pregnancy ,making her look even more beautiful than before , if possible.

She hugged Alexandra tightly ,with a bright friendly smile upon her face. " I'm glad you're back . How was your stay ?".

" Well, things were great until the last task in the Tournament . My cousin are in trouble because his greatest enemy is back . I'll tell you everything later . How do you feel?. How's the baby ?".

" You know , it's a bit hard to see through the embryonic sack ,but he's fine ," Rosalie said," Anyway , Alice decorated a room for Grayson ,seeing that you'll be staying here . I hope he likes it . "

She opened her mouth to say something ,but thought better of it because she'd agreed to stay for Rosalie .
            🦄🦄🦄🦄
" How was the trip  really ?", Carlisle asked later that day after she'd put Grayson to bed and they were in the living room  .

" Things are bad in the Wizarding World. The boy who looks like Edward died because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time . Harry's in danger . Voldemort is back.  There's a war coming . I tried to bring Harry back here , but Dumbledore refused . I don't know what I can do . I'm so worried about him. "

Carlisle looked at her sympathetically as he walked over to her ." Dumbledore probably thought that having him in the UK would be easier to keep​ him safe . "

He wrapped his arms around her , pulling her close to him .

She didn't push him away or move away herself. She just stood there , letting him hold her.

" Still, Harry needs me . The Dursleys treats him like shit and I can do nothing because some old man believes that he's doing the best thing for Harry. I know he didn't know about Mom and Aunt Jenna , but he could've found out if there were more family than Aunt Petunia. I feel so helpless because I can't help my cousin . "

She sighed , pressing her head  against his chest .

She was tired to the bone.  If she could sleep like Stefan and Damon , she'd go to bed and sleep and sleep until she wasn't so tired anymore.

Carlisle didn't know what to say to that . He was thrilled that she didn't push him away , but it was only because she needed him right now .

" Why don't you and I go hunt ?. Just to take your mind off of Harry . Grayson will be safe here . Esme and Jonah will look after him . "

She looked up at him . " Can I just go lay down ?. I don't need to hunt . Professor Snape had filled me up with potions that helps Vampires to not need blood for a while ".

" Yes...sure ... whatever you want . You can lay down in my room . "

She nodded , pulling away from him . " You'll be coming too , won't you ?. I need to tell you something important ."

He nodded , feeling curious about what she was going to tell him .
              🦄🦄🦄🦄
Sorry it's a filler .🦄