Chapter 23

The journey had been swift . But very unpleasant .

Her stomach felt queazy and her head dizzy .

They'd teleported inside a small town that looked a little bit like it would fit right into a medieval  show or something .

Then they'd walked up to a very old castle . They had to pass through gates and Dumbledore had looked at her briefly in surprise when she didn't turn around to get out of there .

He'd explained that Muggles wouldn't be able to get into Hogwarts like she have without becoming confused .

She didn't know what to say to that because she'd never come across Muggle repellent spells.

Now they were walking down a hallway ,being gawked at by  teenagers from various ages, while following Dumbledore to who knows where in this maze of hallways, stairs and whatnot.

She gravitated closer to Carlisle who placed an arm around her waist , kissing her forehead comfortingly  .

A bell tolled somewhere and the teenagers thankfully began to disperse to whatever class they were taught .

Then without warning they were walking into a classroom situated in the dungeons .

" Excuse me , Severus . May I please have a quick word with  Mr. Potter ", Dumbledore spoke to a greasy haired teacher who had a hook nose and an unpleasant expression on his face.

" Of course , Albus ", the teacher drawled his eyes looking coldly at Alexandra first before shifting to Carlisle who eyed him back with as much coldness as he himself did.

Alexandra didn't bother to look at him because from a table with a cauldron bubbling away , walked  a boy with messy black hair and emerald green eyes .

His eyes reminded of her Aunt's and she had no doubt that this boy was Harry Potter.  She'd been very little , possibly five , when she'd last seen him and he'd been a couple of weeks old .

The boy looked at her and Carlisle curiously as Dumbledore beckoned them out of the classroom and into the hallway .

They walked quite a bit before they came to an empty classroom that must not have been used in ages.

" Now ,Harry , I'll be leaving you with these two people . I'll let them introduce themselves to you on their own . They'll be here for a few days and they'll be sleeping in your dorms . But wait I have somewhere to be . Alexandra , Carlisle , I hope to see you at dinner tonight . And I apologize for not telling you that you'll be staying . I'll have your things moved here . I'll also inform the Head of House Gryffindor to show you to your room later . Harry will show you around the school grounds . Have a good day ."

With that he waltzed out of the classroom , leaving them to introduce themselves to the green eyed boy who was now staring at them in confusion .

Alexandra smiled at him before giving into the temptation to hug him for more than just a brief moment before moving back a little .

" Hello ,Harry . You won't remember me because you were just a baby and I was a little girl of five when we saw each other . I'm Alexandra Gilbert . I'm your cousin from the US . "

The green eyes of the boy widened  in surprise at her introduction .

" M...My ...c... cousin ", he stuttered ," I d... didn't_"

" Know you had a cousin from the US ?. Well, you have three . I have a twin sister and a seventeen year old brother . Anyway , this is Carlisle Cullen ,my boyfriend . He's a doctor in the small town I live in . "

Carlisle held out a hand for Harry to shake which he did before he turned to Alexandra again .

" From which side of the family are you?", he asked like it was something very important to know .