Chapter 16

" I didn't recognise any of them...Well, maybe one ", Alice Cullen spoke to her family, the three Wolves that had come for the party, Alexandra ,Bella and Alexandra's siblings and friends .

Alice had a vision and the supernatural beings in the house and the few select humans had gathered in an empty room .

Elena had dragged Alexandra with her and now she was sitting between Bonnie and Elena listening to what Alice had seen.

She felt eyes on her and she didn't have to look to see that those eyes belonged to Carlisle .

She didn't know what he wanted . Why he even looked at her .

She didn't feel uncomfortable under his stare . It was just not something she understood coming from him .

She grabbed her twin's hand ,who immediately squeezed hers , but not too tightly. 

" They were passing around Bella's scent and something of Alexandra's , a little pink Teddy ".

" Oh no ,they took Tummy Gummy?!", Alexandra shrieked out in shock , earning herself looks from everyone that clearly asked if she was insane ," Sorry," she added lamely ," I just wondered where Tummy Gummy went  . See I left him on the couch and he was gone . I've been looking for him . Poor Tummy Gummy. "

" Uh...She likes the Gummy bears . Or did when we were little ...So...uh... don't mind her ", Elena said awkwardly .

" So, they're after Bella...and Alex ?", Jacob Black asked .

" Um...Yes", Alice confirmed .

" Why me ?. I didn't do anything to them ", Alexandra said .

" Neither did I ", Bella said .

" We don't know why . It could be anyone , but don't worry we'll fight them and protect you both", Carlisle stated sincerely ,his eyes on Alexandra .

" Well, we're in", Jacob said .

Bella let out a protest stating that they'll get themselves killed .

Jacob ignored that and proceeded to negotiate​ with the Cullens .

But Bella didn't give up . Whining about them going to get hurt because of her.

It didn't work . She was just reminded that it wasn't just because of her . The Cullens and everyone was at risk of getting hurt .

This whole thing reminded Alexandra and the others from Mystic Falls of their past .

It didn't take long to work out a schedule for training.

To Alexandra's surprise Elena was going to participate too. When she asked why Elena said that they'll speak later .

Alexandra frowned at her ,but let it go .

It wasn't long before they all went back to the party and Alexandra decided to go get some fresh air on the back porch .

She didn't feel like partying anymore. She just wanted to go home and sleep or something.

It wasn't long before she felt a presence behind her . She knew who it was even before the person spoke .

" Are you alright ?", Carlisle Cullen's voice confirmed it .

" Yes ", she replied," I'm used to being in danger . Well ,Elena and I are ,that is . It's nothing new . "

He clenched his fists as he heard her say that . He knew he wasn't there to protect her when she was in danger before and even if he felt bad because of that ,he knew that it wasn't his fault or anything . He haven't been in her life then .
But now he was and he'd be fighting for her until his last breath . Even if he technically didn't breath at all.