Chapter 35

" Carlisle , did you know ?", Alexandra asked anxiously as she paced the bedroom floor on their last night at Hogwarts .

" Know what ?", he asked her softly ,but curiously .

" That Edward has a Döppelganger ?".

Carlisle frowned at that. He clearly didn't know that . It showed as light as day on his face .

" Never mind ," Alexandra grumbled ,waving a hand dismissively.

" No , Alexandra , not never mind . Tell me , please?".

He walked closer to her, taking her hands in his .

She sighed then nodded . She would have to tell him about the boy named Cedric Diggory ,the other​ Hogwarts Champion who resembled Edward Cullen in everyway except for the eyes and the voice .

" There's a boy in this school . I saw him yesterday . Harry spoke with him . He's Edward's double . Even with the same paleness because you know many Brits are pale . Anyway , he had Edward's face and hair , except he sounded human and his eyes are green . I found myself becoming angry at first ,but then I ... I realised that he isn't Edward. I would've attacked him, Carlisle . I don't know what came over me  ".

Carlisle let go of her hands, dragging a hand through his hair . " It seems you hold a great hatred for Edward and seeing his Döppelganger triggered it . At least we'll be gone tomorrow and you won't get angry at an innocent boy anymore . "

She frowned at him , but didn't comment . He was probably disappointed in her for still being angry at Edward  because Edward is his family .

She turned away so he wouldn't see her facial expression , her eyes falling on Grayson who was sound asleep .
              🍃🍃🍃🍃
Amun wasn't such a nice Vampire . He was a real grumpy Egyptian who held his precious Coven mate  Benjamin close .

Benjamin was nice and had the power of creating and ruling the elements of nature .

He was eager to help and seemed to be in awe of Grayson who'd slowed down a bit in the fast growing department.

Then  after they've convinced Amun and send him on his  way to Forks  they met up with  an eccentric Vampire who wasn't very good with people called Alistair before they took a plane back to Forks themselves .

She hated going back because she was told by Carlisle that she'd have to live at his house for the time being so people would get to witness Grayson.

" Baby steps ,Alex ," she cautioned herself as she sat on the backseat of Carlisle's car while they drove to the Cullens' house,her eyes on the trees flashing by outside .

She didn't want to go to that house . Edward was there and even if Carlisle wanted her to forgive the bronze haired arrogant prickly pear , she just couldn't . She just couldn't . It was impossible when every time something happens ,he is at the centre of it . Even if this time it wasn't him ,but the two half Vampire children who was the centre of all their problems. Which wasn't their fault because they didn't ask to be born . It was their parents' fault .

She wasn't at all surprised when they got to the house to see many Vampires occupying the place .

Renesmee came running to them with her mother right on her heels .

She called out to Grayson and before Alexandra could think it through she pulled Grayson behind her to keep the little Cullen girl from getting close to him .

" Alexandra ," Carlisle said warningly ,but she ignored him as the little girl paused a few steps away from them .

" I'm sorry , Renesmee , but it's best that you and he don't play together anymore ", she said to the girl who looked up at her with wary eyes ," It's for the best ".