Chapter 13

She stared out at the greenery flashing​ by the  Wanda's car.  

It made her a little dizzy and she was sure if she looked for too long​ , she'd actually vomit . Yuck!.

She didn't dress up like she usually would for the movies . Although, she wasn't underdressed  .

She wore warm thick leggings , calf length combat  boots and a light  blue long sleeved  knitted dress that widened from under her breasts  to just above her knees .

Over that she wore her red coat's sky blue  twin , a white scarf and a white beanie .

It wasn't too cold tonight ,but one never know when it might change .

She only listened with half an ear to the talking around her .

Besides her and Wanda there were three other girls in the car . Prudence, Angela and a Chinese girl named May.

Alexandra was kind of glad that Angela was coming along . She liked her . She was one of Bella's nicer friends.

They were talking movies and obviously boys and fashion . Alexandra wasn't really into that . It just didn't interest her .

" Alex !", Wanda suddenly yelled, causing her to jump .

" What ?",she asked, annoyed at being yelled at .

" I was just telling Angela and May about you catching a lift with Doctor Cullen the other day . Seems like you've been holding out on me ,Girl . Angela and May says he'd dropped you off at school on that same day and picked you up again . You said there was nothing between you two . You were clearly lying ."

" I wasn't lying,Wanda . There really isn't anything between us. He really just offered me a lift . You know I got dropped off by Bella today  ", she defended ,but Wanda just rolled her eyes at her .

She sighed . Nothing she said would change the thinking of Wanda or people in general. So why try?.

The movie theatre wasn't crowded when they finally  got there .

Apparently ,the movies showing wasn't that popular .

One of those movies was about Vampires  and Werewolves and it looked  all backyard-ish  . Well,the trailers did .

To Alexandra's horror, Wanda decided they'd watch it .

It was called Hunger . A stupid title at best .

She face-palmed and groaned under her breath as she followed them inside .

She sat through the movie , watching with disinterest as there was blood and gore everywhere .

Afterwards she wondered why she sacrificed her time to come watch a stupid film that would never weight up to the real supernatural world.

" We'll eat something then go home,yeah? ", Prudence suggested .

" Sure , I'm starving ",May said .

Wanda gave her a look like she was insane after they'd just seen blood and gore all over a movie screen .
               🍊🍋🍋🍊
" I'm just going to the ladies room  ,okay ?", Alexandra told her friends before they'd leave for Forks .

" Sure , but don't take too long, yeah?", Wanda said.

" Yeah ".

She smiled at Wanda before walking away to find the ladies room only to walk into a guy with dirty  blonde hair and ruby red eyes .

" Uh um... sorry ," she apologized quickly while wondering if he was another sort if Vampire or if his eyes were just naturally red .

The trouble was, he was as hard as ice and she was sure that she'd be full of bruises in the morning .

" It's alright ," he spoke ," I'm sorry too. I probably should've watched where I was going . Hi, I'm Riley and you are ?". He held a hand out to her .

" Alexandra ,but you can call me Alex . Anyway, I should go . It was nice meeting you ,Riley . "

With that she turned on her heels wanting to get as far away as possible .

If he was another supernatural , she didn't want to be near him .
               🍊🍋🍋🍊
" See you at work again ,Wanda ," she said waving at the girl who only smiled .

Getting out of the car Alexandra rushed  to the front door and was just reaching out a hand to push it open when Edward Cullen suddenly appeared next to her , causing her to jump .

" Gee whiskers , Edward , can't you try to act normal for once . Sneaking upon people isn't nice ", she scolded him .

" Hey, it's not my fault that you're not an observing person," he scoffed ," Say ,who was that you were with?".

" A  friend .Not that it's any of your business . What do you want , anyway ?. Shouldn't you be with your sweetheart ?. "

" Yes, but she's sleeping and I just came to talk to you for a bit ".

Alexandra sighed, then nodded. "Okay ,come on then . We can talk in my room . Just be quiet. My Uncle aren't asleep yet ."

Giving her amused smile he said " Don't worry , Alexandra . I'm used to sneaking about ".

" I know . I hear you talking to Bella all the time ," she replied ," And I prefer Alex not Alexandra . "

She opened the front door and didn't even flinch when he used his speed to get past Charlie who was snoring in his favourite chair while the TV was playing for the room instead of him .

She covered him with a blanket first before going up to her room where Edward was looking​ at her family pictures .

" Your twin looks just like you except for her hair and she's taller ," he stated the obvious as he turned away from the pictures , having sensed her .

" Yeah ,but she's the nicer lovable one . Anyway , what do you want to talk about ?".

" Well, Carlisle for one and that scent you have on yourself . "

" Oh my, not you too . What's it with people wanting to talk about Doctor Cullen ,huh ? . And what scent are you talking about ?".

Edward stared at her for a few moments before he said " I don't know which people talked about my Dad , but I can assure you , I only want to talk about you upsetting him for some reason the other day . To come to the scent . I've never smelled it before . It's a Vampire's scent . Our kind ,but it's not any of my family's ".

" Obviously . I ran into some guy with red eyes tonight when I went to the ladies room . Do you think it's his ? . And as for your Dad ,he wasn't very nice the other day . He got upset because I told him about Wanda Haskins  talking about him giving me a lift then he went on telling me to tell her that he and I aren't together . I've never even thought of something so bizarre as being with him ,but he clearly interpreted things that way. Anyway, so I told him not to pick me up or drop me off at work or school if he  wanted people to think differently . Besides, I didn't ask for his help . It's his own fault that people thinks what they think . And it's your whole family's fault for not mingling with people . Yeah , you've got too much mystery surrounding you that people talk when you guys do things you don't normally do ."

" Carlisle only meant to be nice ,Alex . Anyway , Bella and I won't be here this weekend​. We're going to visit her Mom . You should try getting away also. The town is not safe right now."

" Sorry, but I can't go anywhere right now . I'm working this weekend and on Sunday I'm going to La Push with Uncle Charlie ".

" Then just stay safe . Don't go into the woods or anything. And don't go to places where there's nobody to hear you scream if something happens. I have to leave now . Bella might wake up and find me gone  ".

He left then without looking back at her and she felt relief wash over her . If he'd stayed longer she'd be pulling her hair out just about now .
              🍊🍋🍋🍊
Sorry it's a filler chapter . 🍊