You're all I need to get by *Part 3*

LAST CHAPTER

Everything was perfect but not perfect enough. Yes I had just won the divas title at WrestleMania, but there was something missing. Something didn't feel right. Something, or someone was missing.

"Ali?" A voice that made my heart race spoke from behind me.

I turned around and looked into those blue eyes that I've loved so much.

"Hi Cody" I smiled.

"Hi" He murmured. "Congratulations, you deserve it so much."

"Thanks, well done on winning your match earlier on you did great" I grinned as he looked at the ground with a smile.

"Thanks Ali."

There was a long awkward pause as he started at his feet and I looked at him. This never really happened with the two of us but it was happening now. That's when I felt it. Right in that moment I knew what was missing. I knew what I needed. I knew that I was missing Cody.

"Cody?" I breathed as he looked up.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Random question but have you ever felt a strange connection to someone?" I asked him.

"Elaborate."

"Like there's that one person who you've know for a few months and everything they do makes you happy. And you understand them so much that you have this weird connection with them." I explained.

"Yeah, yeah I have" he grinned.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked him.

"Nothing" he chuckled.

"Cody tell me" I smiled.

"It's nothing Ali."

"It obviously is if you're laughing, now tell me" I giggled.

"There's this girl, and she knows how I feel about her as I explained all my feelings towards her in a janitors closet" he smiled making me laugh. "I know she feels the same way as I do but the only thing she can seem to say when I tell her that I'll always be there and that I'll never stop loving her is I love you. Now don't get me wrong I love her too and I love hearing those words but it seems as if they're the only words she knows, but yet I feel this strange connection to her and she's the only thing that's been on my mind for the past four months and I can't help but fall in love with her every time I look into her amazing eyes. Every time she's happy, I'm happy because it reminds me why I fell in love with her...but I just don't know how to get it out of her that she loves me more than anything without just saying I love you."

I smiled as I took his hand in mine.

"Cody Rhodes, you make me feel special and cared for. You're the only one who can something out of me sometimes and it didn't take long for me to trust you. Yes we've had our fights and yes I have wanted to kill you, but that period of time when we weren't speaking killed me. I had no one to eat frozen yogurt with and debate over which flavour is better. Before I met you I felt like a loser and that none of the boys liked me, but then you came along and within two weeks you had me. I didn't think I could ever fall this hard for someone but I did and thank god it's you. You make me feel like a women and you were the first boy to make me feel sexy and beautiful. No matter how much crap I've put you through you've always stayed by my side and you've never left. I've never felt this way about a man before and you make me feel like a person. You are my person and you have loved me and all my flaws and I can never repay you for what you've done for me. I love you may just be three small words but they speak the truth and Cody Rhodes I truly, honestly and always will be in love with you."

He looked at me with the same look he gave me when I cracked a joke four months ago when legacy was created. That look he gave me when I first started to fall for him. That look he gave me when he asked me out. That look he gave me when we went on our first date. That look he gave me when j first told him I loved him. He gave me that look of love and that's all it took for me to know that he was the one.

"You're the one, I can feel it." I whispered as his fingers crested my cheek.

"For as long as I live, you'll always be the one that has been in my head and my heart since day one and no one can ever change that."

For that moment in time he was mine and I loved it. This was the boy I was going to marry. He was the one I was going to spend the rest of my life loving. I was going to grow old with this boy. No matter what had happened in the past he was the one I loved the most and when I look back on this day with him, I'll be able to say I called it from the start.

"Lovebirds, sorry to ruin the mood but you're going to miss the WrestleMania party if you don't hurry up come on" Randy chuckled.

"Just kiss and live happily ever after together because that's what everyone wants and to be honest we're all sick of waiting for you two to get together and stay together" Ted sighed smiling.

Cody picked up a empty water bottle before flinging it at Randy and Ted.

"Get out you losers" He chucked.

"We'll be outside so no sex" Randy grinned before closing the door behind him.

"Let's make it official" Cody grinned.

"What official?" I questioned smiling.

"Us."

"Us? As in me and you?"

"Yeah, I wanna be with you Ali, and I want everyone to know that you're mine" He beamed.

"Cody Rhodes, you sure know how to treat a women right" I giggled.

"Only the best for my girl." He smiled

"I love you Cody."

"I love you more Ali" Cody whispered before pulling me in and giving me the best kiss ever.

_______________________

Ladies and gentlemen I give you the complete version of Boy Like You. I wrote this on my phone so I'm so sorry it's shitty but it's better than nothing. I'm really prime of myself for finishing this book and it's going to be weird not updating this anymore. Thank you to everyone who read this story and came on Cody and Ali's journey with me. I love you all so much and thank you for being apart of Boy Like You.

-Amy x