Your dead!

"She said what?!" I asked my dad.

"Well she said that you have a little crush on some boy in this room" He smiled.

I clenched my fists as my face went red in anger. I was boiling up in anger. She swore she would keep her mouth shut and then she goes off and tells my dad. I could hear Ted and Randy chuckling behind me, while Cody was smirking with them.

"Where is she?" I asked my dad.

"I don't know" He told me.

"Is she here?" I asked him again.

"She might be with your mother" He smiled.

"Where is mom?" I questioned him.

"I don't know" He repeated.

"Is she in the city?" I asked him.

"I think so" He replied before I got up. 

My ribs struck me with pain as I stood up but I didn't really care. I held on to them as I grabbed my bag. I took my coat and stormed out of the locker room.

"ALI WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" My dad yelled at me.

I didn't answer. I kept walking.

"ALISON FLAIR WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" He yelled again.

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" I yelled back at him. 

People started to stare at me as I yelled at him. I didn't really care I was pissed off, and I needed to find my idiot sister.

"YOUR STILL IN YOUR RING GEAR THOUGH!" My dad yelled at me again.

"DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE?!" I yelled before pushing open the doors and walking straight to my car. I open it and got in. I threw on my legacy shirt and a pair of jeans. I grabbed my red chuck Taylor's and jammed my foot into them. I saw Cody, Randy and Ted walk out of the building. I rolled my eyes at them as they were looking around the place for me. I started the car and that got their attention. I drove off and they followed me. The started to run until they couldn't anymore. I didn't care if they were worried or not my sister lied to me and she was dead.

I took my phone out and dialed in her number. I put her on speaker and prayed that she answered the phone.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Char?" I asked her.

"Ali, is this you?" She asked me.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Are you okay?" She questioned.

"No not really" I spat.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Did you forget to keep your mouth shut?" I hissed at her.

"About what?" She replied.

"Oh I don't know about how I like Cody?" I snapped.

"Oh, well you see" She mumbled.

"Save it Char, where are you?" I asked her.

"In mom's" She replied.

"Which State?" I rolled my eyes.

"Ohio" She told me.

"Well, well so am I, your dead when I get there" I warned her.

"I'm sorry" She moaned.

"We'll see how sorry you are when I get there" I spat.

"Rude" She stated.

"Goodbye" I yelled into the phone before hanging up.

I threw my phone down on one of the other seats. Can she ever keep her mouth shut? I just wanted to kill her. I took a deep breath before my phone started buzzing. I looked at it and guess who the caller ID was...Cody. I sighed as I picked up the phone. How could I hang up, he's my Cody.