Broken

I woke up the next morning in Eve's room. I could still feel the heart break Cody had caused me. He made a promise to me and then he broke it just like that. How did I love him? Why did I trust him? Why did I trust any of them? Ted, Randy and Cody. Why? I somehow got myself off the couch. My head was pounding and I felt like crap. I walked over to closest mirror and I could see the tear stains still on my face. My face was red from tear bruises. I didn't really care. I'll keep them there just to show him how much he broke me.

"Hey" Eve smiled as she walked in.

"Hey" I smiled back at her.

"Ali, your face" She frowned.

"I know" I sighed touching the bruises.

"People are gonna think that someone hit you" Eve told me.

"Well I am a WWE Diva" I grinned at her.

She smiled at me before handing me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks" I smiled at her a I took a sip.

"No problem, you do know you can stay with me for as long as you want" She told me.

"Thanks Eve" I smiled at her as she hugged me.

"Ali, your my best friend and I'm not gonna let some guy break you like that" She smiled.

I smiled at her before Brie and Nikki walked in.

"ROOM SERVICE!" Nikki yelled.

I chuckled at the two of them as they walked in with my stuff in one hand and breakfast in the other.

"There you go" Brie smiled as she place my things on the ground.

"Thanks Brie" I smiled.

"Pancakes anyone?" Nikki added as she put the bag full of food on the coffee table.

"Yeah, but not by you" Brie snorted.

"Excuse me?" Nikki asked Brie putting her hand on her hip.

"VICKIE!" Eve yelled pointing to Nikki.

I chucked at Eve's little joke.

"I'm not Vickie, and what's wrong with my pancakes?" Nikki asked her sister.

"Nikki, we were 18 and you nearly set the house on fire!" Brie chuckled.

"I was young, and I didn't know how to cook" Nikki snapped.

"Nicole" Brie giggled.

"I'm still making those pancakes" Nikki told us before walking towards the little kitchen counter they had.

I shook my head at her as she tried to work the microwave.

"Eh, guys, help" Nikki mumbled.

"Nicole just give up already" Brie begged her.

"Never" Nikki sang as she turned on the microwave.

The let out a scream as it started to work. We all laughed at her as she got herself back together.

"I got it" She told us before going back to trying to make pancakes.

"So how are you?" Brie asked me with a smile.

"I'm okay, I guess" I replied.

"Don't mind him Ali, Layla and Michelle are coming over tonight and we're gonna watch a movie of your choice" Brie smiled at me.

"Yay!" I cheered as Eve moaned.

"What's wrong with you?" Brie asked her.

"She picks the worst movies ever" Eve moaned.