Victory

I rolled my eyes at Kelly before putting on a fake smile.

"OMG Kells thanks so much" I faked in her tone.

"No probs babe, you should of won! You were the best out there I mean like did you see Beth, talk about man hands" She sang.

"I know right! Look what she did to my face" I acted as I pointed to my nose.

"OMG THAT BITCH!" She yelled.

"I know like she had the nerve to make my nose bleed! I mean does she know who I am?" I yelled pissed.

"I don't think she even knows who your dad is I mean she is a blonde" She giggled.

I was so tempted to roll my eyes at her well because the idiot was a blonde.

"Kells that was so funny OMG stop my sides hurt" I laughed.

"Okay I'll stop god am I funny or what" She smiled flicking her hair.

"Your so funny like your probs the funniest divas in the locker room" I fake smiled at her.

"I know right!" She giggled again taking my hands.

Me being the amazing actress I am took her hands and giggled with her. The boys were looking so confused. I mean I would be if I were them. I was only bitching about her like last week.

"Well girl I gotta go and meet up with Eve" Kelly smiled flipping her hair again.

"Okay then well thanks for dropping in Kells" I smiled.

"Oh no probs I'l see you tomorrow okay?" She asked me.

"Totes" I smiled before giving her air kisses.

She smiled and skipped out of the room closing the door behind her.

"Bitch" I mumbled as I turned around and walked to my bag.

"What just happened there?" Ted asked me.

"I was acting" I smiled as I texted Eve.

"You were acting?" Cody asked me.

"Yup" I replied.

"I'm very confused" Randy said shaking his head.

"One second" I mumbled as I finished off the text.

"Who are you texting?" Ted said looking at me smiling.

"Eve."

"Why?"

"You see Eve and I were bored one day and we saw Kelly just sitting there and so we decide to go over to her and play a little game with her" I smirked.

"I'm still very confused" Randy repeated.

"We were going to act like we actually liked Kelly by as we say 'speaking her language'" I smiled.

"So let me get this straight you and Eve are messing with Kelly by being nice to her when really you hate her guts" Cody said scratching the back of hos neck.

"Yeah."

"That's not nice" Randy defended his girlfriend.

"Welcome to the female world were nothing is nice" I smirked as I bowed.

"Wait so all girls are like this" Ted asked me.

"Well all divas are like this" I smiled at him.

"No wonder people say that the divas locker room is a shark tank" Cody smiled.

"And it so is" I giggled before skipping out of the room to go and get Eve.

I was walking for a while before I saw Kelly and Eve air kissing each other. Nikki and Brie were standing behind the venting machine chuckling. They were the only other two who were in on this. Kelly skipped away and Nikki and Brie came out from behind the machine. I playfully rolled my eyes at them before walking over to them.