You're all I need to get by *Part 1*

"How the fuck are you not shitting yourself right now?" Eve asked me as I watched Chris Jericho go up against Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka, Rowdy Roddy Piper and Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat.

"Eve seriously shut up I know my match is next" I hissed as Ted rubbed my shoulder.

It was finally here. WrestleMania. After waiting for months I finally am getting my shot at the divas title on the grandest stage of them all. To say that I was nervous is an understatement. I was shitting myself and it didn't help that my match was on next. 

"I'm going to be sick" I mumbled as Randy and Cody put their shirts on. 

"Ali, you'll be fine" Randy assured me.

"No I won't."

"Just pretend that it's like Raw or Smackdown" Cody smiled.

"There's 70,000 people there and 100,000 watching at home" I snapped. "How am I supposed to think that?!"

"Breathe little one breathe, it's just a match" Ted assured me.

"Just a match?! It's more than just a match! I'm fighting for the WWE Divas Championship against Mickie James at Wrestle freaking Mania, it's more than just a match" I hissed.

"Well someones nervous" Eve mumbled before I glared at her.

"You think?" I spat.

"Let's go before you bite someones head off nd eat it" Randy spoke as he pushed me out of the room. He handed me my shirt and I put it on me as we walked to gorilla. I hands started to sweat really badly and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I was walking to go fight in the biggest match of my life. I heard the boo's erupt from the crowd as the bell rang. My heart basically flew out of my chest when I heard that bell ring. 

"The cameras are going to come soon so don't look nervous" Ted whispered in my ear as I puffed up my chest. The walk to gorilla felt like the walk of shame. Every ones eyes were on you. It was horrible. I felt Cody's hand slip into mine as we turned the corner to face the camera. I just kept walking as the boys started to give me advice for the camera. 

"Here they come ladies and gentlemen, the match that I know, I've been waiting all night for the WWE Divas Championship match between Mickie James and Ali Flair. Let's see how this feud started way back in February" Jerry Lawler spoke as the cameras went off us and the played the promo that had taken a while to film. 

I looked down the hallway to see gorilla. My hands started to sweat even more and my heart was beating faster than ever. This was it. I looked and saw Mickie standing there and I could tell by the look in her eye that she was feeling just like I was. She looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back before I joined her.

"Let's put on a hell of show" Mickie grinned as I promo finished.

"Let's show them what the divas can do" I smiled before I walked up to the curtains.

"You can do this Ali" Cody whispered in my ear before giving a kiss on the cheek. Ted and Randy hugged me before my music started to play and as soon as I heard it all of my fear went away.

'Say my name and his in the same breath' 

The crowd started to boo as I skipped out with the boys right behind me. I was in total shock when I saw the amount of people watching me but I didn't let it show. I smiled before I looked at the boys and I started to walk down the long ramp. 

"Making her way to the ring being accompanied by Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase and Randy Orton, the challenger Ali Flair" Lillian Garcia announced as I got to the ring. Cody helped me in before I walked to the top rope and held my hand up making the boos erupt from the crowd of 72,744 people. 

"And her opponent, the WWE Divas Champion Mickie James!" Lillian announced as Mickie skipped down the ramp causing the crowd in Huston to scream for her. 

Mickie gave the referee her title as the divas title sign came up on the screen He showed both myself and Mickie the title before holding it up in the air. I took one last breath before The boys left the ring and stood in my corner. I looked at Mickie and she had the same look in her eye that I had. We wanted to put on a show. We wanted to have one of the best divas matches ever. We wanted to show every single person in the WWE Universe that divas can do it better than superstars.

The bell rang and Mickie winked at me before we locked up and started this match off. Mickie pushed me into the corned before the referee started to count. She let go of me at four before I tired to kick her in the gut. Mickie caught my leg and swung me into the ropes. I held on to them before I could come towards her and she could clothesline me. She looked at me with a smirk before I returned it. I let go of the ropes before we circled the ring again. We locked up again but this time I caught her in a head lock. I held on to her before she turned around and started to elbow my stomach. I let go of her as she swung me into the ropes but this time she came at me with a swift kick to m ribs. She knew that going into this match I was coming back from injury and that the only way to win was to target my ribs but I wasn't the only one with an injury. 

A few weeks before Mickie had faced off with Beth and during that match Mickie had hurt her ankle so the only way that I can win is if I target that ankle. I held my ribs as I fell to the ground where Mickie tried to pin me. I kicked out as I reached my feet running at her she bent down before drop kicking me out of the ring. I lay at the boys feet as Cody came to check on me the crowd was cheering as Mickie looked at me and the referee started to count. I sat on the ground and looked up at her. The boys stood around me looking at her. I may of looked strong at the time but I was starting to doubt if I could really do this.