If I fall will you catch me?

I lay there beside Cody. His arm was wrapped around me and I was drawing circles on his chest with my finger. I can't believe that just happened. I just slept with Cody Rhodes. The guy that I've been falling in love with for weeks. No more messing with Kelly for sleeping with guys. I looked up at him and he was smiling down at me.

"What?" I asked him with a smile.

"Oh nothing" He grinned.

"Cody tell me" I giggled.

"Your cute when your relaxed" He smiled.

"Am I not cute at anything?" I asked him sitting up, still holding the covers to my chest.

"Ali, your cute at everything" He grinned putting his hand on my cheek.

"Even making out?" I smirked at him.

"No your hot when your making out with me" Cody grinned.

"Oh really, so am I hot now?" I asked him as I bent forward and started to kiss his neck.

"Very" He mumbled as I kissed up his jaw-line and then I finally got make to his lips.

I slid my tongue in his mouth as he threw me on top of him. I threw my hands around his neck and his hands were on my waist. He had a tight grip of me and he wasn't letting go. A piece of my hair fell and grazed his face. Without breaking the kiss he pushed it behind my ear. I felt him smile through the kiss which turned me on big time. He flipped me around so now we were laying down and he was on top of me. I really loved him and I didn't have to think twice about this. He broke the kiss and smirked at me.

"How hot am I now?" I asked him with s grin.

"Your not hot anymore your sexy" He smirked as I pulled him back into me.

He kissed me again and soon enough things were getting more serious. He was kissing down my jaw-line when I made him stop.

"Cody, Cody stop" I whispered.

"What's wrong?" He asked me looking at me.

"I need to ask you a question" I told him.

"What, if your good in bed then the answer is yes" He smirked before kissing my neck this time.

"No, Cody, stop" I mumbled.

He looked at me. He saw the seriousness in my eyes. He sighed before rolling off me and onto his side.

"What's the question?" I sighed.

I smiled at him. 

"Please don't laugh like every other guy who I've asked has" I begged him.

"I won't" He chuckled.

"Cody" I warned him.

"I swear babe, I won't" He grinned.

"Promise?" I asked him.

"Promise" He smiled at me.

I took a deep breath before asking him the question.

"If I fall will you catch me?" I asked him.

"What?" He replied.

"Like if I'm hurt will you be there?" I told him.

"Yeah I would, if  my girls on her own and she's hurt I'll be standing right next to her" He told me.

"Promise that you won't break me like glass, promise that you'll stand by me when I'm down" I told him.

"I promise that I won't break you like glass, I promise that I'll stand by you, I promise that I'll always be by your side" He grinned pushing a piece of lose hair behind my ear.