I don't like him!

"FIRE ME, FIRE ME, FIRE ME. PLEASE STEPHANIE FIRE ME, I AM BEGGING YOU, FIRE ME NOW" Randy yelled into the microphone, snapping me out of my daze.

"Firing you would be too easy. We've got bigger plans" Stephanie smirked causing me to look at her funny.

Stephanie quickly got out of the ring as Shane McMahon's music started to play. I looked down the ramp and my eyes bulged. Cody and Ted got me out of the ring before he made it to the ring. Shane and Randy had a stare off before Shane dived on Randy.

"RANDY!" I screamed. "GET HIM, GET HIM!" I yelled at Cody and Ted pointing to Shane.

I looked over at Stephanie who has a smirk on her face, that was until the 3 on 1 attack caught up with Shane. I started to cheer and jump up and down. I looked over at Stephanie who wasn't looking very happy.

"COME ON SHANE" She yelled.

"THAT'S IT MAKE HIM PAY, MAKE HIM PAY!" I yelled making Stephanie look over at me.

I gave her a devilish smirk before looking back into the ring to see the Shane had got out of Cody and Ted's hold and he was attacking Randy.

"WHAT! REF GET HIM OF HIM" I screamed hitting the mat.

The ref got Shane of Randy before Stephanie joined Shane in the ring. I got the three of them out of the ring and helped them back up the ramp. Stephanie held Shane's hand up in victory as I started to shout things at them. The superstars and divas made way at the top of the ramp so we could get through. I shook my head before walk to the back.

 As soon as we got the our locker room I locked the door knowing that Kelly would walk in.

"What are you doing?" Ted asked me as I placed a chair in front of the door.

"Blocking the door" I stated quickly.

"Why?" Ted questioned.

"I think she wants to have a foursome" Cody chuckled.

"Watch it Rhodes, I'm not that fake little barbie doll who has slept with all the superstars and then comes in the next morning telling everyone about it" I informed him.

"Who?" Randy asked me.

"That little girlfriend of yours" I smirked.

"She is not my girlfriend" He yelled.

"Sure" I chuckled.

"She isn't!" He huffed before walking over to his bag.

"Why are you blocking up the door?" Ted asked me again.

"I don't want Kelly to come in" I murmured.

"I really don't see why you don't like Kelly" Randy mumbled.

"Oh well, I used to like her until she decided that she was going to make out with three of my boyfriends, sleep with one of them and think that I was going to be okay about everything" I hissed putting my hands on my hips.

"She did what?" Cody asked shocked.

"Okay let me explain it to you in a few words, Kelly is a slut" I slowly smirked.

"Ali, shut it!" Randy spat at me.

I looked at him and tilted my head to the side. I gave him a confused look before turning it into a smirk.

"She is so your girlfriend" I chuckled while getting back to blocking up the door.

"She isn't" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes at him before I heard a female voice.

"Ali, Ali, you in there,ALI?!" 

I took a sigh of relief.