I Think About You

Say my name and his in the same breath..

My theme song blared throughout the arena as made my way to the ramp with Randy, Cody and Ted behind me with the tag team titles. The crowd booed the hell out of us, but still there was no way that I was losing to Gail Kim. I needed that match at WrestleMania. I needed that damn Diva's Title.

"Making her way to the ring being accompanied by Randy Orton and the tag team champions Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes, Ali Flair!" Lillian Garcia announced as I walked down the ramp with the boys. I slid into the ring and walked over to the top rope. I jumped up and looked at the crowd. They booed me even more as I gave them my now signature smirk.

"And her opponent, Gail Kim!" Lillian yelled before getting out of the ring.

Gail jumped in and started to get the crowd pumped up. I glared at her from my corner as Randy whispered something in my ear.

"Don't lose this."

I kept my eyes on Gail as the boys got out of the ring. The bell was about to go before Mickie James decided that she wanted to watch this match to see who she'd be facing at WrestleMania. I rolled my eyes as she skipped down the ramp and sat down beside Booker T.

"Look who it's Book!" Jerry cheered as Mickie sat down.

"Mickie James, how are you my dear?" Booker asked Mickie.

"I'm good thanks, just came down to see who I would be facing at WrestleMania" Mickie smiled.

"It's obviously going to be Ali, and your going to lose that title" Michael Cole spat at the Divas Champion.

"Shut up Cole" Jerry growled before the match started.

The bell rang and we circled the ring. I smirked at Gail before we locked up. She drove me into the corner and the referee started to count. She let go at three and I tried to kick her gut but she caught my foot and walked backwards holding my foot in the air. I started to shake my head and yell no at her but she threw my foot too the ground causing my face to hit the mat. She went for the pin but I kicked out at 1. She got me in a head lock and the crowd started to chant her name. I got to my feet and elbowed her in the stomach about five times before she released me. I ran against the roped twice but when I went to jump on her my gut was met with a knee. I held my stomach as I fell to the ground and clutched my stomach. She rolled me over and went for the pin again but I kicked out at two this time.

"COME ON ALI!" I heard Ted yell.

Gail got me by the hair and threw me by the ropes. She tried to clothesline me but I ducked it and gave her a dropkick. I got on my knees and laughed at Gail lying on the ground. I crawled over to her and put her in a sleeper hold, something Lita taught me. I smiled as she tried to reach for the ropes but I got a firmer grip on her. She fell the ground and the crowd started to clap. She made her way to her feet again and she somehow got to the ropes. The referee counted and I let go at four. Gail fell back to the ground and I stomped over to her. I grabbed her by the hair and laughed as I ran and jumped causing her face to hit the ground. I rolled her over and went for the pin but Gail kicked out at two.

"COME ON!" I yelled in anger as I hit the mat.

I grabbed Gail and dragged her over to the ropes. I put her head on the bottom rope just where the boys could see her. They gathered around her and started to mock her as I stood on her back and used the ropes to my advantage. She started to yelp in pain before I jumped off her. I laughed before I picked her up and threw her against the ropes. She came back and jumped on her. She fell to the ground and I started to pound away at her face. I got off her and set her up for 'The Wonder'. I threw her against the ropes again but this time as she came back I kicked her gut like she did to me and put my leg over the back of her neck. I jumped down and as I jumped I put my other leg under her so when we hit the mat her neck hit my knee. I laughed before I rolled her over and went for the pin.

1

2

3

"And your winner by pin fall, and new number one contender for the divas title, Ali Flair!" Lillian announced as my hand was raised in victory. I laughed as I looked at Gail being rolled out of the ring as she held her throat. The boys joined me in the ring and Randy held my hand up. I looked over at Mickie who was standing up at this point. I hoped up on the top ropes and smirked at her. She climbed up on the announcers table and held her title up high in the air. She pointed at the WresleMania sign before I got down off the ropes. I left the ring and by the time I made it back up the ramp Mickie was still standing on the table. I pointed to her title and then to my waist before I finished it off with a laugh.

I walked to the back with the boys. I was about to storm away but Cody caught my wrist. I looked up at him and his eyes met mine.

"Good job out there" He grinned.

"Thanks" I mumbled before I tried to walk away but he pulled me back.

"I think about you Ali" He whispered before he finally let me go.

I stood in the same place and looked at him. He gave me a smirk before walking off. I looked at him as he walked off. Did he really want me to kill him?