The moment I knew

"Because come Sunday, you will have to face the fact that Legacy will be holding the gold" Randy laughed as the crowd booed us...as usual.

WrestleMania was this Sunday. It was so close, my shot at the divas title was so close. I was going to win this, nothing was going to stop me, or at least that's what I taught. Randy's music started to play and Cody wrapped his arm around me. As soon as his touch hit me I fell back into reality. Was I with Cody? Did that kiss mean anything? Damnit why did I have to kiss him? Why did he have to be so irresistible? Questions stirring around my head making me forget about the divas match on Sunday. Why was my life so complicated? My brain finally started to function probably again when Mickie's music started to play getting the crowd to roar and chant her name. I rolled my eyes as she skipped down the ramp with her title hanging on her arm. She glared at me before joining us in the ring.

"Randy, you should know by now, not everyone in Legacy will walk away with the gold" Mickie smirked getting a cheer from the WWE Universe. "You see you might get a title, and the boys here might keep their titles but little Ali Flair won't be leaving WrestleMania with anything."

"Look who's talking, Trish Stratus' little stalker. You remember that, right Mickie? You see come Sunday that title you have, it' going to be all mine. They may think that you'll win, the divas may think that you'll win but darling I know and so does everyone else that you like to lock yourself up in your own little world. You like to imagine how life would be if you had no competition, because you know that you're going to loose that title, sooner or later and Sunday will be the day" I cackled.

"Gosh Ali, I don't think the Nature Boy will be happy to hear that his little girl is lying. Didn't you tell him that you would be the Women's Champion at the Royal Rumble? I don't see a title. I have battled with the best over this and you're not much to fight, but I can promise you this come Sunday after I pin you, 1, 2, 3 I will still be the divas champion and you will have nothing but to cheer on your stupid little boys" Mickie spat.

"Come Sunday I'll show you who your messing with because you obviously don't know me. I have broken down doors and shattered glass ceilings and I've waited and waited and waited for my chance and I will not mess it up. This time next week I will be the new divas champion and you will have you hang you head in shame because you didn't have enough to beat a Flair and you will have to live with that hanging over you that I, Ali Flair, beat you just like that" I smirked before I clicked my fingers in her face, causing her to snap and attack me.

The boys grabbed her and pushed her into a corner while Randy came over to see if I was okay. I backed into the opposite corner facing her as the divas title sat in the middle of the ring.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Randy screamed at her.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS?" Ted yelled.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Cody roared as I stood up and walked over to them.

I grabed her face with my hand and pulled her out into the middle of the ring. I picked up the divas title as Cody and Ted still held her.

"You see this Mickie, this is mine, you can't stop me from taking it because I will beat you and do you know why, do you Mickie? I will beat you because you are a useless, stupid, patetic skank who will never ever see this again after Sunday" I spat at her before dropping the title and hitting her with The Wonder.

I laughed as I watched her on the ground, not moving at all. I bent back down and grabbed the title before walking out of the ring and up the ramp. By the time we were at the top Mickie was moving and she could see us. I held the title up in the air and laughed before walking backstage.

I handed the title to one of the employees before a hand touched mine and by the touch, smell and sound of the person I knew who it was.

"We need to talk" Cody spoke sternly as he looked into my eyes.

"No Cody not now, not here" I whispered breaking my gaze.

"Ali, yes now, we need to talk" He hissed.

"About what?" I snapped.

"The kiss."

"Cody please not now" I begged.

"You came running to me and I want to know why, so tell me" He growled.

"Cody" I spat.

"Ali, tell me" He warned me.

"Not here, not now" I sighed.

"Yes here, yes not, tell me."

I looked around before grabbing his hand and dragging him off somewhere private. I knew he wasn't going to stop moaning until I told him. I started to tighten my grip on his hands as people stared because I knew that I would just run away but not now, not today, I needed to talk to him. My eyes fell upon a closet across the other side of the hall. I walked faster over to the door before kicking the door open and throwing him in.

"Any kissing couples?" I questioned as I closed the door behind me.

"Well I would tell if I could see" Cody snapped.

"Shut up, I'm trying to find a light switch."

"Can you please tell me why were in hear?" He asked as the lights came on.

"You wanted to talk, now I'll talk."

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Because I love you Cody, I still do" I answered there and then.

That was the moment I knew that he was my person.