Royal Rumble

"Where the hell is Randy?" I yelled, annoyed that he wasn't here yet.

"Ali calm down he'll be here soon" Cody said trying to calm me down.

"But the pay-per-view has already started!" I yelled again.

"Ali, please just sit down" Cody murmured as I stopped pacing to look at him. Good god he was hot.

"Fine, but I swear if he's not here in the next 5 minutes he's dead" I affirmed them.

"If who's not here in the next 5 minutes?" Randy asked as he walked through the door of our locker room.

"Where in the name of  Vincent Kennedy McMahon were you?" I asked him crossing my arms over my stomach.

"Somewhere" Randy mumbled throwing his bag on a bench.

"Randy, where were you?" I asked him again.

"I told you somewhere, and why do you want to know" He spat.

"Randy, she's been pacing his room for about an hour man, give her some slack" Cody argued.

"Yeah man, all you could of done was of been here a little bit earlier" Ted agreed.

"A little bit earlier? You could of been here a good few hours ago, the time when you were told to come!" I screamed at him.

"Ali, calm down" Cody yelled at me.

"No Cody I will not calm down, until he tells me where he was" I snapped pointing at Randy.

"Why do you want to know so badly?" Ted questioned.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because he was told to arrive here hours ago!" I fought back.

"I was with Kelly, okay" Randy yelled.

"Kelly? as in Kelly Kelly?" I asked him.

"Yes as in Kelly Kelly" He snapped at me.

"That little bitch has a boyfriend again?!" I yelled.

"I'm not her boyfriend" Randy mumbled taking out his ring gear.

"Randy I'm not stupid" I murmured.

"Wait so Randy's going out with Kelly, didn't she like just break up with Punk like last night" Ted asked.

"Yeah she did, she wanted all the divas to know so she had to text us all" I mocked Kelly's voice.

"Ali, shut up" Randy snapped at me, again.

"I'm guessing Randy really likes her" Ted smirked.

"Yeah and by the way he just snapped at Ali things have obviously got serious" Cody chuckled as he stood beside me.

"Can you please just shut up!" Randy yelled at us before he stormed into a dressing room to get changed.

"Lover boy, hurry up I have a match soon, and you and the other two have to walk me out" I shouted as I banged on the door.

"Ali, walk away from the door or I will walk out and make sure that you can't compete tonight" Randy said slowly.

I backed away from the door right beside Cody. I put my hands up as Ted grabbed his newly made legacy shirt and threw it on him.

"Randy you might need this" Ted yelled as he threw the shirt over the door.

"Oh so when I go over to tell him to hurry up he says he'll kill me, but when you go over he says nothing typical" I rolled my eyes.

 "Well I won't kill you if you bother me" Cody smirked.

"Don't you be getting any ideas" I laughed.