Just what I needed

I was in shock. Did he really just kiss me? Again? I pulled away from him and he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"What?" He asked me with a grin.

"What just happened?" I questioned him.

"I kissed you" He replied.

"Why?" I asked him again.

"Ali, come on I saw the way that you looked out there when they all started teasing you about us" He grinned.

"Did I make it obvious?" I asked him with a groan.

"Ali, babe, do you did, I just saw it in your eyes that you wanted to kiss me then and there" He smirked.

"Oh really?" I smirked back.

"Yes and I can see it again in your eyes that you want me to kiss now" He chuckled.

"Wow Cody since when can you read minds?" I giggled as I threw my arms around his neck.

"It's a gift" He shrugged.

I giggled before he pulled me in for another kiss. This time I kissed back. It really felt so good. Cody's lips on mine. I was meant to be. I felt Cody's tongue wanting to enter my mouth. I smirked and let it in. It really did fell good. He pushed me against a wall as he started to bring his hands down to the ends of my dress. He started to play with the bottom of it lifting it up slightly. I quickly took my hand down form the side of his cheek and down to were his hand was. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Save it for later Rhodes" I winked at him.

"Later? Well can't later be now?" He smirked.

"You'll just have to wait" I smirked back.

"Don't think I can Ali" He bit his lip as he looked at me.

"I think I'll give you one last taste until later on tonight" I grinned.

He smirked at me as I grabbed his collar and brought him close to me. His lips again crashed againist mine. His hands quickly went from the end of my dress to my waist. I put one hand on his cheek and the other was resting on his shoulder. I felt him smile thought the kiss that was when I pulled away.

"Now, you have to wait" I smirked at him as he fixed is collar.

"All I'm gonna be doing is watching that clock until it hits two and then we're out of here" Cody smirked.

"Deal, because everyone else is gonna be here until like four so we'll have two hours of alone time" I smirked at him before he kissed my cheek.

"Two hours of you and me, sound great" He smirked.

I giggled at him as he opened the door and we walked out.

"Wait" He yelled pulling me back into the room.

"What?" I asked him.

"If they ask where were we what do we say?" Cody asked me.

"Ehh, I forgot my phone in the car" I replied as I took my phone out of my bra.

"Okay. and why do you hide it down there?" Cody asked me.

"It's the only place and I'm not the only one who does it" I told him before I opened the door.

"Well it won't be down there later on tonight" He grinned.

"Cody!" I chuckled hitting his arm.

"Yes" He replied with a smirk on his face.

"Come on" I sighed with a smile.

He took my hand and we walked back to the others.

"Oh look who's back from their make out session" Brie giggled as she sat on Randy's lap.