Tongue Tied

"Hello Ali" She smiled at me.

"Trish, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I'm staying over, I was upstairs and I couldn't help but listen to your convertsation about some guy named Cody" She grinned.

"Cody?" I asked her going red.

"Yeah, Cody Rhodes, the son of Dusty Rhodes, right?" She questioned.

"Right" I replied.

"Can you tell me what Codison is?" She asked with a grin.

"Codison?" I mumbled turning a brighter red.

"Yeah, I mean I just saw Ted text you there saying Codison" She smirked.

"Ehh...well...you see...mmm" I mumbled.

She smiled at took a seat next to me. I sighed I was caught. Cody was going to kill me.Especially if he found out that Trish Stratus knew about our relationship.

"Ali, do you have a boyfriend?" She asked me.

I stayed silent.

"Or is he just a friend, that you call babe, and tell him that you love him?" She questioned.

"UGH!" I moaned as I grabbed a cushion.

I threw my head into the cushion and moaned. I was dead, and my own boyfriend was going to kill me.

"Hey, hey, don't worry I've had plenty of relationships in the WWE already" She assured me.

"Trish, it's different this time" I started.

"Let me guess, he doesn't want anyone to know so he's making you keep it a secret" She smiled.

"Yes, no, well sorta" I mumbled.

"What?" She asked me.

"It's nothing" I murmured.

"Ali, you've already got yourself into a whole lot of trouble about this boy, come on tell Auntie Trish" She smiled.

"Trish I'm not a 8 year old anymore" I giggled.

"So I can't treat you like my little favorite niece?" She smiled.

"Oh Trish" I sighed with laughter.

"Come on tell me about this boy" She began again. 

"I can't" I told her.

"Yes you can" She replied.

"No Trish really I can't, he'll kill me" I cried.

"Ali if he really loves you he won't have the heart to kill you" She smiled.

"He doesn't even have the heart to pin his friends" I smiled.

"Then your fine, come on tell me" She grinned.

"I can't" I yelled.

"Why not?!" She asked me.

I sighed and looked at the open door. I rolled my eyes go up and closed the door. I closed my eyes before I turned around to face my aunt Trish. 

"If I tell you, promise me that you'll keep your mouth shut!" I told her.

"Scout's honer" She grinned putting up her three fingers.

I sighed.

"Okay, yes I'm with Cody" I mumbled.

"I KNEW IT!" She yelled.

"Trish!" I whispered.

"Sorry" She whispered back.

"The thing is that Vince has made some new rules that I only found out about today, that if any superstar dates a diva both could get fired" I sighed.