Can I help you?

"Excuse me?" I asked her.

"You are a spineless, little good for nothing little cow" Kelly growled at me.

"What did I do?" I asked her.

"Don't act like you don't know" She spat at me.

"I'm not acting because I really don't know what did" I snapped at her.

"There you go again lying" Kelly rolled her eyes at me.

"Lying? What am I lying about?" I asked her.

"OMG Kells your like my best friend in the whole wide world" She stated.

"Oh, yeah about that, I don't like you" I shook my head at her.

"Oh really, well I don't like you" She huffed.

"Of course you don't" I smirked.

"Oh shut your mouth Ali" Maryse added.

"Since when were you part of this?" I asked her.

"Eh Hello, I'm Kelly's best friend" She told me.

"Oh yay, the blonde's have joined forces with a red head to try and make a dive supergroup" I chuckled.

"Well at least we didn't join up with weaklings like the three boys your with" Maria snapped.

"These guys? Weaklings? Have you been under a rock or something?" I asked them.

"No, Mike, Dolph and John can take these idiots down anyday" Kelly hissed.

"John Cena?" I asked her.

"Why would I go out with John Cena?" She spat at me.

"Because you've already slept with him" I smirked.

"Zip it you little bitch" Kelly barked.

"I'd rather not, now who is this idiot your dating now since Randy dumped you" I grinned.

"John Morrison" She smirked as Randy rolled his eyes at her.

"Morrison? Really? Wow Kelly you went from Randy Orton to John Morrison, how hard did it hit you when you found out that you had finally been dumped?" I asked her with a smirk on my face.

"I dumped him" She yelled.

"Don't lie Kelly" I giggled.

"I am not lying!" She cried.

"Kelly please, I mean come on we all know that Brie's prettier than you" I laughed as Randy's cheeks turned a shade of red.

"Brie Bella, prettier than Kelly, don't make me laugh" Maryse smirked.

"Mike must of broken his own heart when we broke up, I mean he got with a skank" I smirked back at her.

"At least I didn't beg Vince to put me in a story line with these three losers" Maria chuckled.

"Ooo Dolph needs to get his eyes checked...pronto!" I laughed.

The three of them stood there. There mouths were wide open and they were all in total shock and they were all pretty pissed at me.

"Did I offend any of you?" I asked with a smirk.

"You have to watch what comes out of that damn mouth, Alison" Maria warned me.

"The only thing that comes out of my mouth is the truth" I giggled.

"You watch it" Maryse spat at me.

"Watch what? Is there a new TV show on tonight?" I joked.

"You are so childish!" Maria snapped.