Chap. 52

Chapter 52

(Kristen's POV)

"Kristen, wake up." Gavin says softly and kisses my forehead. I whine and turn the other way.

"Can't I just sleep?" He laughs and grabs the covers.

"Let's get up, it's already ten." I smile and turn to face him.

"When did Noah wake you up?"

"6:30." I look at him and smile.

"Six hours of sleep." I laugh and sit up.

"Well I brought him upstairs then slept for two more hours." I nod and get out of bed.

"I'm going to get food, have you eaten yet?" He nods and I open the door.

"They made waffles if you want any." I nod and shut the door behind me.

"Hi Kristen!" Brock waves and I smile at him.

"Hi Brock, how are you?"

"Good!" He smiles and walks down the hall to Avias room. I walk up the basement stairs and everyone is upstairs.

"Mommy! You're up!" Noah yells and runs over to me. I lift him up and hug him.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good!" I kiss his head and set him down.

"There's waffles in the fridge that you can heat up." Colette says smiling.

"Ok, thanks." I go to the fridge and get the waffles out. I get a plate for the waffles and heat them up.

"Why was Gavin up so early?" My mom asks.

"Why were you up so early?" I smile at her and get my waffles.

"I asked you first." She smiles and I sit at the counter.

"Noah woke him up, why were you up so early?" She looks at my dad then back at me.

"I couldn't sleep."

"At 6:30 in the morning you couldn't sleep?" I cut my waffle up and look at her.

"I was up at 3 and I couldn't fall asleep and I didn't want to wake Charles up so I came up here." I nod and smile at her.

"What are we doing today?" I ask.

"We are going skiing I think." My mom says. I sigh and look at her.

"I guess I'm staying here." She shrugs and walks into the living room. I get a call and look down at my phone.

"I'll be right back..." I say and answer the call.

"Allie?"

"Hey, I'm glad you answered me."

"Why couldn't you call my dad?"

"I tried, he wouldn't answer."

"Well why are you calling?"

"Can you get your dad for me? I need to talk to him about something."

"In a minute, what happened between you and my dad?"

"I don't want to talk about it Kristen."

"Why?"

"Just let me talk to your dad, please."

"Ok, what's wrong?"

"You know what it is."

"Oh, well let me go get him." I walk out of the front room and down the basement steps. I open their door and wake him up.