Chap. 47

Chapter 47

(Kristen's POV)

-the next day-

I wake up to Gavin kissing my head. I turn to face him and put my hand on his chest.

"Good morning sweetheart." I smile and he wraps an around around me.

"How do you feel?"

"Better than I did last night." I smile then feel the urge to throw up. I quickly get out of bed and run into the bathroom. I close the door and puke into the toilet.

"Kristen? Are you ok?" He opens the door and I flush the toilet.

"I'm ok, just morning sickness." He nods and wets a hand towel. He wipes my face then kisses me. He grabs my hands and helps me stand up.

"I love you." He kisses my head and we leave the bathroom.

"You might want to put pants on before someone comes in." Gavin laughs and grabs his jeans off of the floor. I sit at my desk and start the vlog.

"Good morning guys! It's too early! Gavin woke me up!" I face the camera towards him and he smiles.

"And right after I woke her up, she was so disgusted she puked!" I gasp and laugh.

"Gavin! Why would you say that?!" He comes over to me and hugs me.

"Since I'm pregnant I have morning sickness so he thinks it's funny to joke about it!" He laughs and kisses my head. I hand the camera to him and go into the bathroom.

"Did I disgust you again?!" I roll my eyes and brush my teeth.

"Totally, you are SO disgusting!" He comes into the bathroom and films me. I finish brushing my teeth and put my toothbrush away.

Gavin wraps his arm around me and pulls me to him.

"You're so cute." He kisses my head and turns off the camera. I hug him and take my camera from him. I walk over to my laptop and start editing.

"Do you want some of your old sweatpants to wear, you look uncomfortable in those jeans."

"Do you still have those sweatpants I gave you?"

"You didn't give them to me, they were in your room when you were away for two years." He laughs and starts opening one of my dresser drawers.

"No! Don't open that!" I run over to him and push him away.

"Your presents in there!" I close the drawer and open the one with his sweatpants.

"Here you go." He takes them from me and drops his jeans on the ground. I laugh and turn away from him.

"I'm going to get breakfast."

"Wait!" Gavin puts his phone in his pocket and runs over to me. He lifts me up and I laugh. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"Now carry me downstairs!" I smile and he grabs my phone and camera for me. He sets them in my lap and walks out of my room. He walks downstairs and sets me down at the bottom of the steps. I put my phone and camera in my pocket and hug him.

"I love you." I kiss his cheek and he returns the kiss.

"I love you too." I grab his hand and walk into the kitchen.

"Phil! You stayed the night!" He laughs and rolls his eyes.

"I did stay the night." I laugh and get some food.

"Where's Allie and my dad?" Phil looks at Melissa and she looks at me.

"Took Paisley to the doctors." My eyes go wide and I quickly turn around.