Idaho

Chapter 23

(Kristen's POV)

I wake up to my phone ringing. I check the time, '3:23'. I sigh and answer my phone.

"Hello?"

"Meet me at the park, I have a surprise for you."

"Gavin? Is that you?"

"Yes, just meet me at the park, ok?"

"Ok I'm on my way."

I disconnected the call and change into some clothes. I slide my vans on and run downstairs. I grab a key and walk out the door. I walk to the park and see Gavin's truck.

I go up to the window and knock on it. Gavin smiles at me and opens the car door. He gets out and hugs me,

"I love you so much." I rest my head on his shoulder while I hug him.

"I love you too." I feel tears coming to my eyes as I pull away.

"Don't cry Kristen, please... It hurts me to see you like this." I look down at my feet and he grabs my hands.

"I have a surprise for you." He grabs an envelope from his car and hands it to me.

"Open it." I grab it from him and look down at it.

"Hurry, I still have to pack." I smile and open it. I pull out three slips of paper and look at him,

"Plane tickets?"

"Me you and Noah are going to Idaho!" I smile at him and hug him.

"How did you get these? I thought the plane was full!"

"Some people sold their tickets since they cancelled their trip." I hug him again as I keep a tight grip on the tickets.

"I think you need to go pack." I nod and kiss him.

"See you for breakfast?" He nods and gets in his truck. I get in the passenger seat and he drives me home.

"Don't pack to much, see you later." I nod and get out of the car, bringing the tickets with me.

I go upstairs once I get inside the house and I get a huge suitcase out. I get most of my clothes in the suitcase and I hear my door open,

"Kristen, what are you doing?" I turn around and look at Alli.

"I'm not doing anything."

She crosses her arms,

"Why are you packing? Were you trying to runaway?!"

"No! I wouldn't do that! Not again anyways..." I continue to grab things and I put them in my suitcase. I get Noah's stuff in a backpack since his stuff is small enough.

"Tell me why you are packing!"

"No!"

"Kristen tell me!"

"I'm going to Idaho with Gavin, he got me and Noah a plane ticket." She looks at me and sighs.

"How long?"

"As long as I want." She walks out of my room and closes my door. I lay my suitcase on the ground and lay on my bed. I try to sleep as long as I can.

I open my eyes and my clock reads, '6:00'. The doorbell rings and I get up, noticing I'm still wearing my clothes from last night. I walk downstairs with Noah and see Gavin sitting in the kitchen.

"Hi." I smile and put Noah in his high chair.

"Hi." I sit next to him and he puts his arm around me.