Chap. 43

Chapter 43

(Kristen's POV)

-continuing from previous chapter-

I hug Melissa one more time then let go. We walk back inside and she walks me upstairs.

"Melissa, bring Kristen down here, please." He sighs and I look at Melissa. She raises her eyebrows and I shake my head.

"I'll make sure he doesn't yell at you." I nod and we walk back downstairs. I sit down and Melissa stands behind me.

"Kristen, I'm sorry how I've been acting these few days." I glare at him and look down at my nails.

"Can you forgive me?" I shake my head and look up at him.

"I don't think I can ever forgive you." I stand up and walk upstairs. I go into my room and close the door. I open my laptop and finish editing my vlog.

I add an end slate and tag videos. I put my Intagram information and my Twitter information in the description.

"Kristen?" I look up from my laptop and see my dad. I roll my eyes and look back down.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. It's a horrible time in your life and I shouldn't yell."

"You got that right." He sits on my bed and closes my laptop.

"We are going out today so get ready."

"What do you mean by we?"

"Me, you, Allie, Paisley, Melissa, and Phil." I nod and he leaves my room. I change into a long shirt and leggings and slide my riding boots on. I curl my hair and walk downstairs.

"You got all dressed up." Melissa says and hugs me. I smile and grab my purse. I put my phone in my purse and check the battery on my camera.

"Good afternoon guys, we are heading out for lunch and finishing Christmas shopping. We have to get the tree decorated all the way and Melissa is here to help." She smiles and I wrap my arms around her neck.

"She is like the best person ever and she is really funny." She smiles and kisses my head. I smile and turn off my camera. I hug her and she hugs me back.

"Let's go guys!" Charles says and we all go outside. Phil gets here just as we are getting in cars.

"Hello everyone!" He yells and gets in Melissa's car. They kiss and I get in the back.

"Hi Phil." He smiles and waves.

"How are you?"

"Good." I hug him from behind then sit back.

"Did you do all of your Christmas shopping Kristen?"

"Yea, with Allie."

"Oh yea the day I came right?" I nod and smile. We talk the entire ride to the mall.

"Do you guys like LA so far?" Melissa nods.

"I love it here, but I miss Florida."

"Me too, but the weather is amazing." Phil and Melissa both nod.

"I can do fine without the traffic though." I nod.

"The traffic is horrific. Gavin has to leave an hour early in the morning for Maker." Melissa laughs and continues to drive.

"Avery lives here now, right?" Melissa asks.

"Yea, and remember that boy Caleb?" She nods.

"They are dating again." She smiles.