Chap. 56

(Kristen's POV)

(READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END PLEASE!!! HUGE THING GOING ON AND I NEED YOUR INPUT)

"Gavin, wake up and eat before we go." I say and kiss Gavin's head. He rolls the other way on the couch and I laugh.

"Wake up." I laugh and mess with his hair. He shakes his head and I hear him laugh.

"I'm staying right here." He mumbles and I roll my eyes.

"You need to eat." I walk into the kitchen and get some cereal.

"Can you make me something?" He calls from the living room.

"No, sorry." I sit on the other part of the couch and eat cereal.

"Thanks." He sits up and looks around for his crutches.

"To your left." I say and he smiles at me. He grabs his crutches and hops into the kitchen.

"Ready to go home Gavin?" He laughs and nods.

"I've been ready for a long time." I smile at him and check my phone.

"Who's picking us up at the airport?"

"My mom." He nods and eats cereal.

"Gavin? Are your bags packed?" Shay calls.

"Yeah, Kristen helped me pack them." He says and I stand up to put my bowl in the sink.

"Love you." I smile and kiss him.

"Love you too." He kisses me back and I check my phone again.

"Noah still asleep?" I shake my head and set my phone down.

"He just woke up." I say and run down the basement steps. I go into our room and smile at Noah.

"Good morning buddy!" I smile and lift him up.

"Good morning mommy!" I kiss his cheek and he giggles.

"We're going home today, are you excited?" He giggles and nods.

"We get to see Grandma and Grandpa! Anna, Chaz, Jackson, and Paisley!" He smiles and hugs me. I kiss his head and set him down. He runs upstairs and I follow him up.

"Daddy! We're going home!" He laughs and hugs his legs.

"Noah, be careful with him." I put my hands on my knees and breathe.

"Those stairs, are killing me." I point to them and Gavin laughs at me.

"You haven't gone down them in like 4 months you can't laugh." He smiles at me and I walk over to him.

"We are just a great couple. I'm pregnant and can barely lift things then you broke your wrist and ankle and can't lift things either." I smile and hug him.

"I love you." He says and kisses me.

"Love you too." I kiss him back and smile at Noah.

"Can you go downstairs and get your blanket?" He nods and giggles. I smile and watch him run down the steps.

"That kid is going to get hurt." I laugh and walk around the house to try finding some of Noah's toys.

"Kris, my mom got them all picked up."

"Got what all picked up?"

"His toys. She got them earlier before you woke up."

"How did you know I was looking for them?"

"Because I just know." He laughs and smiles at me.

"No, I just saw you looking in the places Noah leaves his toys." I laugh and sit at the counter.