Chap. 68

Chapter 68

(Kristen's POV)

"Today is my wedding day!" I say and smile at the camera. Avery comes into the room and smiles at me.

"I have dresses!" She calls and hangs them on the rack.

"Thank goodness!" I smile and turn the camera to her. Avia and Emmi walk into the room with Saylor.

"Hi baby." I smile and take her from Avia. She giggles and rests her head on my shoulder. I hand the camera to Emmi and she vlogs with Avia. Saylor is almost a year so she's going to be the flower girl, with Kamri helping her. Noah is the ring bearer along with Jackson. Avery is my maid of honor and my bridesmaids are Avia and Emmi. Kamri walks into the room with Anna and my mom.

"Hi guys!" I smile and hug them, my mom taking Saylor from me. I take my camera back from Emmi and vlog.

"So now I have to get my makeup finished then Avery is going to finish up my hair after we get my dress completely on." I smile at the camera and film everyone else in the room.

"The dresses are all in their little dressing rooms then Madison will do their makeup." I turn the camera back around and film Madison.

"Here is the amazing makeup artist, I'm so glad she could come today and do everyone's makeup." She waves and smiles at the camera.

-//-

"Kristen! We're running late let's go!" Avery calls, ushering me out of the room. She sets my camera on the table and we quickly get to the door.

"Ready?" She asks and grabs my hands. I nod, smiling at her.

"Good luck, I'll see you out there." She smiles and walks out, meeting Caleb at the crosswalk. She looks back at me one last time and smiles, then continues to walk. I look around and see my dad coming down the hall.

"Hi daddy." I smile and hug him. He hugs me and smiles.

"You look beautiful." My dad says and hugs me.

"Thank you." I smile and we lock arms. I take a deep breath and dad does the same.

"Ready?" He asks, looking down at me.

"Ready." I nod and we walk out, my dad walking me down the aisle. We get to where everyone is and I smile. Saylor looks up at me smiling, then her and Kamri walk down the aisle ahead of us, throwing flowers. I then look up and the first person I look at is Gavin, he has tears in his eyes. Then I see my mom, siblings and of course Gavin's family, who will soon be my family. My dad walks me up to the platform and hands me off to Gavin, kissing my cheek. I smile at him and then look at Gavin.

"Hi beautiful." He whispers and smiles at me. I smile back and we stand across from each other. I stare at Gavin the entire time, not even looking out at everyone, I was too in love.

"I now introduce everyone to Mr. and Mrs. Butler. You may now kiss the bride." Gavin smiles and kisses me, putting his hands on my waist. He pulls away and we both smile at each other, then we turn towards everyone. Noah and Saylor run towards us and we pick them up. We walk down the aisle and go back inside the building.

"Gavin we did it, we're married." I say, smiling at him.

"I love you." He says and smiles. I kiss him and kiss Saylor's head.

"Mommy I love you too!" Noah giggles and I hug him. Everyone from the ceremony comes in and we talk in the hallway.

"Kristen, lets change your dress for the reception!" Madison calls, stuck somewhere in the crowd.