I love you

Chapter 7
(Kristen's POV)
Gavin stands up and grabs my hand.
He helps me up and we go inside. He hugs me and gives me a kiss.
I smile and kiss his nose.
"Kristen, can I talk to you?" Charles asks standing up.
Gavin pulls me closer to him. I look up at Gavin and pull away from him. I look at my dad and nod,
"Um, sure." I let go of Gavin's hand and follow my dad outside. Before we even sit down I hug him,
"I'm sorry I went to a frat party, I'm sorry I got drunk, I'm sorry I made out with another guy, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..." I sob into his chest. He rubs my back and kisses my head,
"Don't apologize Kristen. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you I mean I let you leave us. I should have known that would've happened to you. I love you so much."
"I love you too dad." We continue to hug then I let go of him.
I smile at him and walk back inside. Gavin smiles at me,
"How did it go?" I nod and smile,
"It went well." He smiles and kisses my forehead.
I hug him and Charles comes back inside,
"I'm going to call Melissa." I nod and he goes to the other guest room.
"I'm going to go to bed." I say and walk to my room. On my way I grab a bottle of milk out of the fridge so I can feed Noah.
I smile at him and lift him up.
"Hi buba." I kiss his head and feed him.
Gavin comes in once I finish and takes the bottle to clean it.
I change into a t shirt and pajama shorts. Gavin comes back in and smiles at me. He takes Noah and sits at the bay window with him.
I get in bed and look over at Gavin,
"can you sleep with me?" He smiles and puts Noah in his crib.
He takes off his shirt and gets in bed next to me. He wraps his arms around me and I cuddle up to him. I fall asleep right next to the one I love.
*the next day*
I wake up to Gavin shifting around. I look over at him and he turns to face me,
"Morning." He says and smiles.
"Morning." I kiss him and get out of bed. He gets out and puts a shirt on.
I walk up to him and hug him.
He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck.
He gives me a kiss and we let go.
I walk outside and stretch.
"Morning!" Danny smiles and flips a pancake.
I sit and the table and Gavin sits next to me. Charles sits on my other side once he comes out. He pulls me into a hug and kisses my head. I smile at him,
"How are you with Melissa?"
"Eh, still not on normal levels but we are on speaking levels." I smile,
"Good, at least you are speaking." He nods and Danny sets a big plate of pancakes down,
"Bon appetite!" He yells and we all take some pancakes.
I grab the syrup and strawberries to put on my pancakes.
Gavin takes the honey and pours it on his pancakes.
Charles takes berries to sprinkle on them.
Both Danny and Lindsey do syrup and butter.
Everyone finishes eating and we all leave the table. Gavin gets Noah so I can feed him his baby food.
I stand up and get a baby food cup. I grab a spoon and open up the baby food.
Gavin puts Noah's bib on and I start feeding him.
Once I finish I hand the cup to Gavin and he throws it away.
"Wash the spoon and his tray and I will clean him off and change him." He nods and helps me get him out of the high chair.
I carry Noah to the bathroom and run the bathtub.
I take Noah's sleeper off and his diaper off.
I smile at him but he doesn't return it. I shrug it off and put him in his little seat in the tub. I start cleaning him off when Gavin comes in,
"Need help?"
"No, just get me a new diaper, a onesie, and a little towel for him." Gavin nods and leaves the bathroom.
I wash Noah's hands and face and wait for Gavin to return.
"His onesie and diaper are on the changing table, here is his towel." I smile and grab it from him.
I empty the bathtub and take Noah out. I wrap the towel around him and stand up. I wipe his face and head. I clean out his ears and walk to my room.
I finish drying him off and put him on the changing table.
I put his diaper on and slip his onesie over his head. I kiss his head and button his onesie up.
I pick him up and turn to leave my room.
Gavin stops me and kisses me,
"I love you."
I smile and kiss him back,
"Love you too." I walk out of my room and grab a blanket when I leave.
I wrap Noah in the blanket and go to sit on the couch.
Gavin sits next to me and I sigh,
"What's wrong?"
"Earlier I smiled at Noah and he didn't return it. Didn't your siblings return the smiles and laughs?"
"Yea they did all the time but they were older."
"According to your parents you would smile when you were four months. What if something's wrong with him?"
"Nothing's wrong."
"But what if there is Gavin? What if out son isn't perfect like we thought he was?!"
"Kristen, he will be fine! Don't worry about him."
"But I want our son to be perfect..."
"He was our first we knew something was going to happen. It was going to easy."
"Are you saying you thought he was going to die?!"
"No I wasn't saying that! Kristen everyone has something wrong with there first kids!"
"But nothing was wrong with you!"
"Because I wasn't their first!"
--------------------------------------------
Whoa!
What should happen next?
Comment ideas
Vote
Tell your friends
Toodles