Fights

Chapter 22

(Kristen's POV)

I let go of Allie and glare at my dad.

"Why am it going to her house?!"

"Kristen I'm stressed out and so is Allie so I think it's best if you and Gavin go to your moms house."

"I'm not going there!! I'm staying in this house with Travis and Jenny and you and Allie!"

"Kristen, go please." I glare at Allie and back away from both of them.

"I am staying in this house, if she comes to pick me up I'm staying here."

"Kristen... You need to go."

"No I don't need to go! I just got to your house! Please don't make me go to her house." I put my head in my hands and start crying.

"Hey, hey don't cry." My dad says and comes over to me. I turn away from him and shake my head.

"I'm not going to her house." He rubs my shoulders and turns me around.

"Yes Kristen, you are."

"No I'm not!! I'm staying right here!!"

"Don't start this with me Kristen! You're stressing me out!" He sits on his bed and I walk out of the room. I go into the living room and Gavin smiles at me.

He hugs me and holds me close to him.

"What's wrong, what did they say to you?"

"They're making me go to my moms house."

"That isn't bad." I shrug and glare at my dad when he comes out.

"She'll be here in ten minutes." I cross my arms and glare at him.

"Why are you making her go to her moms house?" Gavin asks. I turn around and look at Gavin.

"Gavin!" He looks down at me and my dad looks at him, shocked.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, why are you making her go to her moms house? She clearly wants to stay here."

"I think you should leave." My dad says, pointing to the door.

"Dad!" I look up at Gavin and hug him. He kisses my head and I look at my dad.

"You can't kick him out."

"This is my house Kristen, not yours! He shouldn't talk to the father of his girlfriend like that!"

"Well I did!" I back away and look at Gavin.

"Don't fight with him!" My dad gets tense and points to the door.

"Leave!! And bring Noah with you!!" I look at my dad and then at Gavin. He has tears in his eyes and he grabs Noah's car seat.

He quickly walks to the front door and leaves. I run after him,

"Gavin wait!" I get outside and he is putting Noah's car seat in.

"C-can you get me his bag please...?" I nod and go inside to get his bag.

"Here." I say once I get back outside.

"Don't go, I need you."

"I'll be waiting for you at your moms house." I nod and hug him.

"I love you." He kisses me and smiles.

"I love you too." He gets in his car and drives off. I walk back inside and glare at my dad.