Chapter 4: Disillusion (幻灭)

The sudden words from the Editor surprised Lisa. Her head continuously flashes a row of exclamation points.

What! Teacher Xing Xin is handed to her! She is a newcomer to editing and even lucky enough to be assign to such a great writer! How would there be such a good thing!

"Fortunately, Teacher Xing Xin have a publishing draft dateline coming up. But I now do not have any time to handle that. So the task is assign to you."

"What!"

Does that mean that she will be pushing for the draft?

She have not got that into her mind when the editor torn out a sheet of notepaper from the side of the table and quickly began to write. "This is his contact. I do not care what method you use, before the 15th of next month, being me the edited manuscript to me. Good luck!"

Then she put the notes into the hands of Lisa and waved her back to her office.

Lisa: "........"

Everything happened so fast, like a tornado.

She walked stiffly back to her seats and greeted Jisoo. Fortunately, probably because the editor had assigned her to Teacher Xing Xin, Jisoo introduced Teacher Xing Xin style to her. The first sentence is: "Do you know what Teacher Xing Xin nickname here is?"

"What?"

"East Asia artwork drag king."

Lisa: "......"

Draft drag king and towering king have any differences?

The next ten minutes, with a smile, listened to Jisoo's description of Teacher Xing Xin's tricks. The endless streams of delayed draft mode, Jisoo's words described him as a "Draft drag Cheats"

"The most shameless thing is that he also influenced other author. He pulled a lot of authors and shared the experiences. He got them to follow him and delay their draft too." Jisoo got angry and 'pop' shot under the table.

Lisa: ".........."

She used to be an editor. Of course, have seen how author drag draft. But usually only drag his own draft. But also driving everyone else to drag their draft, this is really her first encounter.

妈个鸡她是不是被坑了!She is in the pit! She was thinking, how could there be such a good thing being a fan of the author. No wonder the Editor gave the smile of relief as she finally got rid of the hot potato!

妈个鸡她 is Chinese slang / minor curse word

"Teacher Xing Xin's assistant left so editor intended to take over herself. But no matter how she poke, he does not have any reaction. Even unable to reach him on the phone." Jisoo picked up the Jisoo on the table and take a bite before turning to Lisa: "In short, you have to concentrate this time on Teacher Xing Xin catalyst fortunate manuscript. I will let you help me out from time to time."

"Okay. Thank you." Lisa on her first day of work already felt the gloom. The basic trust between people is no longer there.

She tidied up her table and pulled a chair to sit down. Switch on the computer, she picked up her notes from the editor to read.

Teacher Xing Xin's number and weibo micro signal and address were all written on the paper. The bank account number were written at the back of the card. She read all the information over again and her eyes fall back on the first row of words.

Jeon Jungkook.

This should be Teacher Xing Xin's real name. But how should I say it..... a beautiful woman?