Chapter 61.2

There is a word document on the computer. On the first page, there are several big characters written in bold black wordings - 'Secret', Xin Xing.

Lisa raised her eyebrows and placed her right hand on the mouse to slide down the page.

There is a short scroll in the first paragraph.

'I would like to dedicate this book to my favorite editor. Thank you for teaching me what love is. Letting me know that there is more than indifference and ugliness in this world.'

Lisa glimpsed a little and felt very touch with the line.

Don't know where Jungkook came out from, he was wearing a formal suit and holding a bouquet of roses in his hand. When he came into Lisa's sight, she looked at him dully.

Jungkook smiled slightly, kneeling on one knee. He handed the rose in his hand over to her: 'Marry me, okay?'

Lisa's gaze was like an unpredictable sea, which changes several times in an instant before finally calmed down: 'Wait.... Wait....'

Suddenly, such a formal proposal, she was really caught off guard!!

'Wait a minute?' Jungkook frowned slightly, looking at Lisa's black eyes a lot more obscurely than before.

'No, I mean, I am shocked and is not able to react..... '

'You accept it.'

Lisa: '.....'

Jungkook was still kneeling on the ground. The roses seem to make his always cold eyes stained with an indelible enthusiasm: 'Why don't you say yes. You say you will marry me after I submit the manuscript.'

Lisa: '....'

Is it okay........

But facing the current Jungkook, she felt that if she denies his claims, she will be a big liar.

Jungkook seemed to remember something, temporarily put the flower aside. He pulled out a beautiful box from the pocket of the suit, opened it. There was a beautiful diamond ring in the box.

'The manuscript, the rose, the diamond ring and I are all there.' Jungkook said while looking at her with his eyes burning.

Lisa's heart was beating hard. She admitted that she has been moved. Not because of the manuscript, rose or diamond ring but because of him.

Just him.

She has never been so nervous in her life. Being proposed, she is already so nervous. What about Teacher? Will he be more nervous then her?

She felt a little out of breath. A thin layer of fine sweat started on her palms. Jungkook is waiting for her important answer. She also has to make an important decision for herself.

'Marry me, okay?' Jungkook asked again, the tone of arrogance and ridicule no longer existed. Lisa even heard a hint of humbleness.

Love can really make a proud person drop his identity and become humble.

Lisa's heart was jumping out of her chest. And now it wasn't that she didn't want to talk but she found herself speechless. After finally getting her voice back, Lisa stuttered, 'Yes, isn't it a little too fast?'

'Fast? Life is nothing but hastily decades which is slower than the time we waste.'

Lisa's throat is now very dry. She looked at Jungkook as if she had gathered her whole life's courage and nodded, 'Okay.'

The nerves that Jungkook was holding is about to break. Finally, he relaxed with her two words. Lisa signed with relief after saying the two words.

He put the ring on Lisa's long fingers, he picked up the rose and handed it to her. He kissed the corner of the eye, 'You cried.'

'....' Lisa looked at him inexplicably, when did she cry?

Jungkook smiled at her. 'The corners of your eyes are all wet.'

'I might be just too nervous.'

Jungkook smiled and kissed her in the other eye, touched her hair and said: 'Since the marriage proposal was successful, then we can choose a day to get the certificate. The wedding should happen soon. Oh yes, remember to invite your classmate.'

Lisa: '....'

Jungkook still remember his promise.

'I think National Day is good. But at that time, there are too many people will be holding their weddings. I don't know if I can cut the queue.'

Jungkook is thinking about this issue seriously. After Lisa returned to earth after the strong stimulus just now, she suddenly realized that the so-called manuscript looked like only two pages!

'Wait!' She hurriedly stopped. 'Given your bad records before, I will need to first confirm that your manuscript has actually been completed.'

Jungkook: '.....'

Lisa still holding the flower in her hand, she sat back in front of the computer and jumped to the last page of the word document. Glanced quickly on the page, and checked the number of words, Lisa is finally relieved.

Well, he is honest this time with no tricks.

'Have you finished your inspection?' Jungkook looked at her with a smile. 'Can we discuss when we can get our wedding registration?'

'I just promised your marriage proposal, so you are now so anxious to get the certificate?'

'Then, what do you think we should do now?' After speaking, Jungkook leaned closer to her, his eyes amused: 'Do you want to do something while the atmosphere is good?'

'Let's discuss the issue of obtaining the wedding certificate.'

Jungkook view the calendar. The earlier it is, the better. Anyway, you don't need to check the almanac to pick a good day. But Lisa does not want to get the certificate too advance. So, she hoped to get the wedding certificate the same day as her wedding.

Finally, Jungkook managed to convinced Lisa to get the wedding certificate the day before the wedding.

Although this problem has been solved, there is another problem that is troubling Lisa. What should Minnie do?

After marriage, she would definitely move to stay with Jungkook, then Minnie would have to find a new tenant again. Now that she had just entered third year of high school, she really cannot be rest assured that she is able to find someone trustworthy to stay with her.

Because the wedding date had not yet been set, she only just agreed to Jungkook's proposal, she had not mentioned to anyone other than her family. Minnie didn't know about it yet.

'Haiz.' She sighed at the computer, thinking about how to solve the problem.

'Haiz.' Jisoo sitting next to her also sighed.

Lisa turned to look at him and asked: 'Why are you sighing?'

Jisoo dumbly said: 'My landlord has rented the house to his relative. So, he asked me to moved away.' Jisoo said, almost in tears. 'He drove me away just like that.'

Lisa: '......'

She grabbed Jisoo's hand and looked at her with bright eyes. 'Then moved to where I am staying now!'