Chapter 8 Inference

Rosé saw that after Lisa hang up the phone, her face is very dark. Rosé worriedly asked her, "Lisa Jie, what happened?"

Just now, she heard her calling 'teacher' and about submitting draft, it should be work related, right?

Lisa put the phone back into the bag with a despair look, "Ah, sorry. I don't think I can go out and eat with you, so can you go alone?"

This time, it is Rosé's turn to be despair, "Why?"

"I need to go and do overtime..." That is not even an overtime as in overtime.

After Rosé heard her mentioning working overtime, she stayed silent. Rosé then returned to the house in disappointment, "Oh, I see... Then I won't go out, I'll just cook noodles and eat it."

"Sorry..." Lisa showed the gesture of apology to Rosé who was taking off her shoes. "Next week, I will treat you to 'Sugar Heart Sweetie' desserts, is that okay?"

"Really?" Hearing the word 'Sugar Heart Sweetie', Rosé suddenly became excited, "I really like to eat the dessert there! I even took some photos there when they just opened. Next week, I'll wear a new skirt when we go!"

"Ah, great!" Lisa listened to Rosé while she posted some photos on her weibo. It seemed quite famous, but back then, it was not her concern. "I'll go first. You remember to eat dinner!"

Lisa quickly rushed out to take the subway. Finally, she arrived at the high end condo of Jungkook. Ringing the doorbell for a long time, but there was no respond.

...Haha

Lisa sneered and pulled out the phone to dial Jungkook's number. This time, the other party did not take her number as harassing phone call and ignored her. Jungkook picked up after a few rings, "What do you want?"

"Now you asked me what happened? You called me over, but you are not at home. What does this mean?"

The man on the other side of the phone paused, then he said, "I did not think that you would actually come over and see me."

Lisa, "..."

Lisa did not want to bicker with him, "Where are you?"

"Supermarket. There are no dishes in the refrigerator."

Lisa hung up, and with simmering breath, she went to look for him in the supermarket. Jungkook is really leisurely shopping.

"Teacher." She smirked and walked up to greet him. Jungkook pushing the shopping cart, lightly glanced at her, "Ah."

Lisa, "..."

Lisa, he did not mean to trick you. You have to believe that people are not so cruel!

Lisa convinced herself. She then smiled at Jungkook and said, "Teacher, you must have written today many manuscripts. So tired that you can't even do dinner."

Jungkook seriously pondered for a moment and replied, "There are probably a few hundred words of it."

Lisa, "..."

Can she curse now?

"You look like you're very disgusted with that few hundred words." Jungkook turned around looking at her while pushing the shopping cart turning around the corner, "Then when I go back, I will delete the few hundreds of words."

Lisa, "..."

Do you still dare to show your temper!

Lisa was thinking of a foul language. Jungkook then asked, "But then again, you seem to dress up a little bit to come and see me."