Chapter 5: Engaging in a battle (交锋)

(lets just pretend Jungkook is a taurus)

What does it feel like to have idol disillusionment?

That exactly is the feeling that Lisa is feeling now!

She begins to read Xing Xin book since she was in college. If his words brought her the feeling of anthropomorphic, it is the feeling of gentle, well-spoken gentlemen. She though that he would be the same in person but in this case, the reality is.......

As the saying goes, piled up with the blood and tears of wisdom!

"Mr. Jeon, is this your girlfriend?" A busybody aunty of a neighbor coming back with a nursery school child is sticking to them for gossip.

"It's a vicious curse." Jungkook turned to open the door. Sheepishly Lisa smiled at the neighbor. Before he closed the door, she squeezed in.

Jungkook throw the keys onto the table and arrogantly turned to her: "Why do you come in?"

Lisa took a deep breath and told herself to be patient. "Teacher Xing Xin, you have a manuscript that is due. Don't know when can you submit it?"

"You are here to follow up on the manuscript?" Jungkook walked into the kitchen and put the things from the shopping bag into the fridge. "Who told you my address?"

"Editor. She said that the draft is due before the 15th of next month." Lisa did not follow him into the kitchen. She stood in the living room watching him.

Jungkook closing the door with some displeasure frown on his brow. "I really should have moved out of City A."

Ha ha.

Lisa sneer in her heart. Although she was very unhappy, she still wanted to keep her smile: "Actually, I do not want to disturb Teacher. But you do not return my message and I cannot reach you on the phone....."

"Those few harassing phone call are from you?" Before she could finish her sentence, her speech was interrupted.

Lisa: "........" I will forbearance.

"That is not harassing phone call......"

"I have always treat unknown number as harassing phone calls."

Continue to endure...... "I hope that Teacher will keep my number."

"Why? Convenience for you to follow up for my draft?"

Fed up!

"Then you turnaround ah! What is this with playing dead? Have the ability to drag the draft, you have the ability to answer the phone ah!" After Lisa angry roar her heart content, she felt much more comfortable. But the feeling lasted less than three seconds before she regretted it.

One second mouth comfort, following up on the draft is a failure.

Jungkook came out from the kitchen and gave her a smile: "Maybe you do not know. I am a Taurus. Taurus biggest feature is lazy!"

Lisa: ".........."

To drag the draft from the black hole, she will fight. She will not be fooled by this routine.

Smiling....
"Teacher, you told editor that you are sick. But in fact, you went to Japan for a holiday, right?"

Jungkook cocked his brows at her. "Cannot it be that I recovered from my illness and after that I went for a holiday?"

"Since you have time to travel, why not you have time to complete your draft?"

"Because Taurus is lazy ah...."