Chapter 48.1

As the time comes to the end of June, the company's editors became more and more excited. Like them, Lisa was excited waiting for the first summer vacation after graduation.

Although there are only two weekends in the couple of weekends, it is already a paradise for the working people.

In the past few months, the work in the editorial department has been very busy and packed. And now they can finally take a break over this small summer vacation. Many colleagues are planning to go for a trip. They also asked Lisa if she is interested to go together. Although Lisa was keen, she refused after considering it.

Over the New Year, she had traveled abroad. Now, she is still focusing on saving money.

The phone rang. Lisa took out the phone out of the bag and saw that it was a call from Rosé.

Rosé: Lisa, are you going to have a summer vacation soon? What are you planning to do? [lovely]

Lisa snorted, they are not such a good friend, so called intimate?

Lisa: No😊

Rosé: '....'

Rosé: You are so terrible. It's been a month!😊

Lisa: Oh, it seems that someone once told me that women sometimes are very sensitive people.

Rosé: ....

Rosé: Do you think that our seven-year relationship is not as good as a man? Is it necessary to come to this stage with me because of a man? [Goodbye]

Lisa: '....'

There are up and downs, as if the person who sold out the girlfriend was her!

Lisa: In the end, who is the one ignoring our seven-year friendship over a man. You said 😊

Rosé: Do you think I am doing this for a man? You are insulting me! I obviously did it for you!

Rosé: If it is not because you were bullied by Pan Shu Rong, will I do this! Do you think I am willing to let Teacher Xing Xin go! I only hate the fact that I am not a man!

Lisa: '.....'

Ok, she managed to disgust her.

Lisa: Let's talk and we can continue to be friends,😊

Rosé: So, how are you going to spend your summer vacation? [lovely]

Lisa: Go back to my hometown. It would be nice to have mother cook for you to eat [dodge face]

Rosé: Good! Have you bought your train ticket? If you haven't buy, I will go by it for you. Considered that it is me redeeming my sin!

Lisa raised her eyebrows suspiciously: 'Would you be so kind?'

Rosé: You still don't believe?😊 Which day do you want the tickets? Send me your ID card details, I will buy it now.

Lisa thinks that there is no harm to take up the offer, so quickly reported her ID number. 'Thank you. For the morning of July 2nd.'

Rosé: Okay

After a while, Rosé took a screenshot of the ticket she purchased. 'Ticket will go to Kazakhstan.'

Lisa carefully looked at the ticket she bought. The information is correct, but this person actually bought the soft seat or a special soft seat!

Lisa is very surprised. The train is very fast now. From the city to her hometown, it is more than three hours. She usually buys a hard seat when she goes home.

She sent a message back to Rosé: 'My dear.... Have you made a fortune recently? You are treating me very good ..... scary....'

Rosé: It turns out that I am such a person in your heart [Goodbye]

Lisa: ..... well, I forgive you.😊

With that, the summer vacation is settled. Lisa counted the days and looked forward to June.

The day before the holiday, the entire editorial office seemed to be bathed in the golden sun. Even the editor in the next group, whom is usually a vicious God, is also smiling like the spring rain.

Lisa changed the QQ signature into a holiday theme and then took the notebook before attending the last meeting before the break.

Probably considering that the holiday is starting tomorrow, everyone's heart is already on vacation. The editor-in-chief conducted a refined meeting. In the end, it ended earlier than usual.

Lisa happily punch out her card and started packing to return home.

Minnie looking at her outside the door which she packed her things. She was in a very bad mood: 'Your summer vacation started earlier than us!'

Lisa smiled back and looked at her: 'You will be entering to Senior Three after the summer vacation. Do not think too much about the holiday, ok?'

Minnie: '.......'

Using English, it seems that her mood is very good: 'Is Teacher going to go along with you?'

Lisa was shocked by her question: 'Of course not.'

'Oh, then you will be separated over two places for so long although you are in love. Wouldn't you be lonely?'

Lisa: '....'

'Who told you that we are in love? Teacher Xing Xi?'

Minnie blinked her eyes: 'I analyzed it myself.'

Lisa is stunned: 'No wonder your math is so bad.'

Minnie: '.......'

Is she going to use mathematics to humiliate her for a lifetime?

She snorted while heading back into the room and deliberately sang to the songs playing without closing the door.

Lisa: '.....'

She silently closed her door and continued to organize things.

Summer clothes are thinner, and Lisa also took a small baggage. After she pulled the zipper up, she thought about it. She decided to send a message to Jungkook. 'Teacher, I will start my holiday tomorrow. I will not be going online on QQ for half a month. If there is an urgent matter, please call me directly.'

Jungkook: Well, you have already mentioned that on your QQ signature.

Lisa: '......'

Why did she specifically inform him? Ha ha....

Jungkook: What is the arrangement for your holiday?

Lisa: I don't want to tell you😊

Jungkook :😊

Lisa snorted and pressedthe lock screen button.