Chapter 34 father Jeon

After Jungkook said that, the dinner table suddenly became quiet. Only Minnie's happy voice is heard, "Really?"
"Hm." Jungkook nodded.
Lisa casually put down her chopsticks and hesitatingly looked at him, "This is not good, too troublesome for teacher."
"It's fine."
Lisa looked at him with the alarm bell ringing in her mind. How come he is so nice? There must be a conspiracy!
Minnie did not think much, she only knew that she does not have to be forced to go abroad by her parents. She happily said to Jungkook, "Thank you, teacher! The parent meeting will start at 3 p.m. on Friday, and ends at around 5 p.m."
"Hm."
Lisa still looked at him suspiciously, "Teacher, it really is fine? If it's inconvenient, then don't force yourself ah."
"It's not inconvenient, I'm free on Friday."
"But the parent meeting... Won't you feel a bit awkward?"
"Of course not, after all, attending parent meeting is something we need to do when we have children. I'll just take this as a practice."
Lisa, "..."
Teacher, you seems to think to far ah. You don't even have a girlfriend, and yet you are thinking about having children.
Minnie seeing that this matter is finalized, she happily ran to get the food, "Today, I treat this meal. You both feel free to eat as much as you want!"
Lisa, "..."
She does not know if the exercise resulted in hunger or the taste of the food is good, Lisa ate more than usual that night. She stayed up into the middle of the night before heading to bed.
The next day, when Lisa woke up, her whole body felt drowsy. Even her face shows that she did not have a good sleep last night. Why must today be Monday where she has to get to work ah! She tied up her hair and yawned before washing up.
Somehow, on Monday, the bus and the subway will always be the most crowded, and busiest at work. The printing department informed her that this week should be able to send the batch of printing. Lisa told the colleague in charge to express deliver directly ten thousand copies from factory to Teacher Xing Xin's home.
Of course, the address is not the old address, but the new one.
On the other hand, the maganize has also been on the market for some time. The editorial department had received a lot of good feedbacks from many readers one after another. Cha Eunwoo's 'Prayer' had also gained plenty praises. However, as she expected, some of the readers think that he deliberately imitated Teacher Xing Xin.
Magazines' feedback on Weibo is almost the same. Chief Editor and Lisa was discussing about the issue, and that Cha Eunwoo's potential is great, it is just that he is affected by Teacher Xing Xin. If he writes more works, he should be able to get out of the shadow of Teacher Xing Xin.
Lisa logged in her QQ account, originally wanted to discuss with him about this issue. However, after logging in, her opening somehow became a reminder instead.
Cauliflower: [Good afternoon, have you been working on your manuscript recently?]
Cha Eunwoo: [Q^Q]
Cauliflower: [...What does this expression mean? Are you trying to say that you haven't been able to write recently?]
Cha Eunwoo: [Bian Bian, Teacher Xing Xin said I must follow the rules of the author Weibo group chat.]
Cauliflower: [What are the rules of the group?]
Cha Eunwoo: [Drag your manuscript.]
Lisa, "..."
Haha... As she expected.
Cha Eunwoo: [Bian Bian, can I drag a day? T^T]
Cauliflower: [Why don't you quit the group?]
Cha Eunwoo: [Because there are a lot of Dada in the group! I can learn many things from them!]
Cauliflower: [Ah yes, for sure they will teach you 18 ways to drag manuscripts ah! ^_^]
Cha Eunwoo: [Bian Bian, you don't love me anymore? :<]
Cauliflower: [Yep! Bai bai]
Cha Eunwoo: [I really only will drag for a day...! But I might have to sing Wei Feng Tang Tang for the punishment ah... Q^Q]
Lisa, "..."
When she was thinking about what to reply, Xing Xin's profile picture started to blink. Lisa pointed the mouse over and clicked 'open'.
Xing Xin: [The books have been sent. Come over and stamp them.]
Lisa, "..."
Every time when it comes to Teacher Xing Xin, she feels like she has become a slave to him.
Cauliflower: [I got it (•‿•)]
After getting off work, Lisa went straight to Jungkook's house. Opening the door, she was shocked seeing a large box in the living room. "This is..."
Jungkook smiled at her, "It's the ten thousand copies that you mentioned. Also, it's only about sixty or seventy pounds, not too much."
Lisa, "..."
"I've already taken out the seal and there's ink on the table. Please feel free to start."
Lisa walked to the table, gritting her teeth and picked up the seal. Digging her own pit, she had to fill it!
While Lisa was quietly stamping the seal one by one in the living room, she saw Jungkook began cooking in the kitchen. Lisa looked up at him, smiled authentically, "Teacher, how about I cook and you stamp the books?"
"I agree that you cook, but you still have to stamp the books."
Lisa's hand did not stop stamping while she quietly smacks herself, "Are you really not going to come and sign a few books?"
"Hm."
Hearing him said bluntly, Lisa quietly grumbled. After stamping a few dozens, she felt that Jungkook was probably correct. The seal is not much faster than the signature, and to ensure that the name and motif are clear, she had to be very careful stamping it with force, otherwise, it would not be looking nice.
This ten thousand, when will she finish stamping it ah...
After Jungkook finally finished cooking, Lisa finally got a break. Although the seal is not fast, it is at least a lot easier than signing it.
Half way through the meal, Jungkook's phone rings. He picked up the call and greeted, "Second Uncle."
Hearing the name, Lisa subconsciously looked up at him. Second Uncle? Isn't that the uncle who gifted him the luxury villa?
"What? Oh okay, I got it. I'm coming over now."
After the call, Jungkook's expression obviously changed. Lisa stopped eating and worriedly looked at him, "What happened?"
Jungkook said while picking up the coat hanging on the door, "My dad is in the hospital. I'm going over there now."
"Hospital?" Lisa stood up and followed him, "What's wrong? Is it serious?"
"I heard from Second Uncle that the situation has stabilized now. My dad didn't allow my uncle to tell me this before," Said Jungkook while putting on the jacket. He then turned and looked at her, "You..."
"Ah, I'll go with you. Maybe there's something that I could help with!"
Jungkook thought for a moment, then nodded, "All right."
Lisa picked up the bag from the couch and went outside with him. In the car, she tried to comfort him, "Don't worry, it's inevitable that elders will have pain here and there often. Since your uncle said that it has stabilized, there should not be any major matter."
"Hm." Jungkook although acknowledged it, he is still frowning.
Lisa looked at him for a while and asked, "Is your father living alone?"
Jungkook said, "He and uncle live closer to each other."
"Ah I see." Lisa nodded and did not say anything after.
After arriving at the central hospital, Lisa went directly into the inpatient department following behind Jungkook. He knocked on the door a few times before entering.
Only his father and uncle are in the room. When his uncle saw him, he stood up from the bedside, "You have come..." He did not finish his words as he saw Lisa whom is behind Jungkook, "This is...?"
"Ah, I'm... Teacher's friend." Lisa smiled at him. Uncle's eyes slightly moved. His mouth brought back a smile, "Hello."
"Hi."
Now that you have come, I'll go back first.' Uncle said a few words to Jungkook's father on the bed, then he turned away and left. "Dad, are you okay?" Jungkook asked the sick and pale looking father on the bed.
Father Jeon said, "I'm fine, just some old people problems. I told your uncle not to tell you, but he did not listen."
"What did the doctor say?"
"He said that I need to be hospitalized for a few days to monitor. Then I should be able to leave the hospital if all goes well," Father Jeon said. He then turned his eyes on Lisa, "You should introduce this person first."
"Ah, hi Uncle Jeon, my name is Lisa." Lisa bowed very politely to his father. Father Jeon's temperament is very similar to Jungkook. Even his tone is elegant and courteous.
However, she believes that Uncle must be lovelier than Jungkook. Absolutely not shameless and thick skin like him.
Father Jeon nodded to her, "Hello, I'm Jungkook's father. Causing you to come over, I'm sorry."
"Its okay, uncle, as long as you're fine."
Father Jeon smiled and asked her, "It's pretty late now, both of you probably already ate dinner together?"
Lisa, "..."
She now feels like taking back her earlier words. Maybe the teacher's character is the same as his father too.
"She's the editor of my new book, and both of us are dealing with the new book." Jungkook said.
"Ah I see," Father Jeon slightly tilted his head and looked at Lisa with a smile, "But I rarely see you and your friends together."
Lisa felt that this sentence is very much accurate. With Teacher Xing Xin's personality, it is not easy for him to make friends.
Jungkook remained the same expression as he looked at his father, "It's getting late now. Since you're fine, I won't bother you resting then."
Lisa who stood behind him froze for a moment. So we are going back now? Both the father and son's feelings are too cold ah!
"Let's go." Jungkook turned around and pulled Lisa out. She turned back to Father Jeon and said, "Uncle, then we go first. We'll come and see you again tomorrow."
"Okay." Father Jeon looked at her and smiled. When Lisa was dragged out of the room, she pulled away from Jungkook's hand. Her tone sounds somewhat dissatisfied, "You had come so far, why don't you spend more time with your father?"
"Did you not hear him said that the doctor will monitor him?"
"Well, whatever you say is reasonable."
Jungkook looked at her, his mouth slowly evoked into a little laugh, "You're not hungry? We didn't finish our dinner earlier."
"Yeah, I'm kinda hungry..."
"Then quickly go back to eat. After eating, continue to stamp."
Lisa, "..."
"I hope you can be a little more efficient. Don't keep the pile of stuffs in my living room."
Lisa, "..."
Well, seems like Father Jeon's character cannot be worse than him. Even in this world, nobody can be as worse as him.