Chapter 62.1

Finding a house is a very troublesome task. Not only have to consider the distance from the company, but also the level of the rental. Even if you are satisfied with both conditions, you may also not like the house itself.

Jisoo had a headache. But after listening to Lisa's words, it seems that there are hope: 'Would I be sharing with you?'

'No' Lisa shook her head. 'I may be moving out after a while. You can just move in. It is not far from the company. Most importantly, the landlord is nice, and the rent is low!'

This is certainly tempting in the eyes of those who needs to rent a house. But Jisoo still keenly grasps the point: 'Why do you want to move? A good house like this would not be a reason why one will move unless.....' Jisoo whispered.... Covering her mouth... 'Ah! Do you want to change jobs?'

When one change jobs, the possibility of moving to a new house is very high!

'No...' Lisa smiled, not knowing how to explain to her. 'I just want to move to another place but maybe only next month.'

'Ah, this is not an issue. The landlord has rented the house to me till next month.'

'That's fine then.'

But Jisoo still didn't give up: 'But why do you want to move out?'

'Uh... I will tell you later'

Jisoo: '.....'

Is it so mysterious now?

Lisa helped Minnie find the next tenant. While Jungkook start to prepare for the wedding. Because all the manuscripts have been submitted, so he has a lot of time on hand to concentrate on this matter.

Although National Day is the peak of wedding banquets, Jungkook still managed to reserve the hotel. After the time was set, he printed non-stop wedding invitation and choose the wedding dress.

Lisa was ashamed. She seems to have nothing to do.

'You just need to be on time for the wedding.' Jungkook said to her.

After a hard day at work on a Friday, Lisa went straight to Jungkook's home after work thinking of helping him to prepare for the wedding during the weekend.

Jungkook have greetings have been printed. All piled up in the living room, waiting for them to write their names and address.

'This thing can only be done by you. Your writing is looks better.' Lisa smiles and left the task of filing up the wedding invitation to Jungkook. Jungkook is not discouraged. He passed the printed guest list to Lisa as asked her to check again.

Lisa was eating fruits while checking the list. After looking at it for a while, she couldn't help laughing. 'Teacher, why are your friends so few, eh?'

She put down the fruit in her hand and pointed with her fingertips. Gently tab on the paper, 'I count, one two three four five.... And all of them are author.'

Jungkook sitting next to her looked up at her silently.

Lisa was even more amused: 'Teacher, just write, I have a few friends for your next book.... Hahahahaha.'

Jungkook picked up the pen on the table and said indifferently: 'There is no need to invite so many people.'

Lisa leaned over and asked tentatively: 'Are you angry?'

'No'

Lisa blinked: 'Not inviting your classmates?'

'Do you think I still have contact with them?'

'Oh...' Lisa thoughtfully said: 'After all, when their names became the dead in your pen, no one wants to contact you.'

Jungkook: '.....'

Successfully teasing him, Lisa covered her mouth and laughed beside him. Jungkook look at the guest table in front of him with a frown saying: 'It's almost all your friends and relatives. You will be responsible for the seat arrangement. And remember to confirm with them if they can come or not.'

'Oh.' Lisa smiled and nodded. She wanted to send a message to her circle of friends to officially announced that she will be getting married. She is not able to find her mobile phone everywhere. She poked Jungkook and said: 'I can't find my mobile phone. Can you call me?'

Jungkook's phone is on the table. He took it and dialed Lisa's phone. A moment later, the sound of the ringing came from his feet. The sound sounded humming.

Jungkook lifted a pillow beside his feet. Below, they found Lisa's mobile phone.

Three big characters were on the screen which was particularly conspicuous.

言狗蛋 (Yán gǒu dàn ) which also mean Speaking Dog