Chapter 49.1

The meal was delicious. And Lisa's father started asking about the personal information of Jungkook.

'What? You are Xing Xin?' Lisa's father was so surprised. His head almost fell into the bowl. 'You have recently published a new book, titled, Message? I have a colleague who recommends to me every day.'

Lisa's mother was also very surprised. 'Our family, Lili likes your books. There are so many of your novels on the shelves in her room.'

Lisa: '.....'

Mother, you don't have to say anything about it......

'Mum, you can eat more.' Lisa gave her mother a chicken leg in an attempt to divert her conversation. Lisa's mother ignored her. 'Why, you want to block my mouth? The living expenses I have you when you were in the university, you would rather eat white rice in the cafeteria and spent the money to buy his books.'

Lisa: '.....'

Selling own daughter out!

'It turns out that you are so passionate about my feelings.' Jungkook looked at her with a smile.

Lisa especially wants to look at the rice but thinking that her parents are here. She finally decided to endure it: 'You don't listen to my mother bragging. I have a lot of novels. When I was in university, you still haven't become famous. How many books are published back then to the extend I need to eat white rice in the cafeteria?'

Lisa's mother said: 'Yeah, if you only buy one, it is okay. But you bought all the regular, deluxe and collector's editions. I don't understand why.'

Lisa: '.......'

Jungkook sneered out loudly: 'In fact, there are no difference in the content of each version. Just the cover and the gifts are not the same.'

..... What do you understand about fans wanting to collect all the versions. How much would you understand the mood!

Lisa silently took a bite of her meal. In fact, she has done the editing herself. She also felt that she was a bit stupid at the time. The so-called luxury collector's edition is just the pattern changed to try to get more money out of the fan.

'But speaking about it, fate is really wonderful. Our family Lili turned out to be your editor. Something that she never dreams of!'

Lisa: '.....'

What happened to her dreams? Who would think that Teacher Xing Xin has mental illness that is controversial and shameless?

Jungkook laughed and said: 'Yes, I have brought a little gift today. I hope uncle and aunty like them.' He opens his bag and took out the gifts. 'These are health care product. This is for aunty. It can detoxify and nourish the skin and it is for anti-aging. This tea is for uncle.'

Lisa: '....'

She was wondering why Jungkook kept on carrying his bag. She thought that there were valuables in it, such as computer with the manuscripts but did not expect this......

'Oh, Mr Jeon is too polite.' Lisa's mother said politely but she loved the health care products that is in foreign language. Lisa's father is also surprised: 'How do you know that I like this tea the best?'

Jungkook said: 'I have specially inquired before I came.'

Lisa: '......'

Do not need to think about it. Must be Rosé. These two people are amazing. What other kind of trouble are they capable of making?

'Mr Jeon really have careful thoughts and heart.' Lisa's father is more satisfied with Jungkook. Lisa looked at her parents and Jungkook. She licked her lips and kept quiet.

After the meal, Jungkook followed Lisa's mother into the kitchen, don't know for what. Lisa finally found the space to breath. She sent message to Rosé: 'You this bag of dirt. This time I really want to break the friendship with you. Goodbye Rosé.'

Rosé: [digging the nose] Lisa, you said you cannot do it. You obviously like your family Teacher Xing Xin. Why don't you agree to give him a chance?

Lisa: I admit that I like him. But that does not mean that I have to fall in love with him. I can silently like him on my own. I don't have to talk about love!

Rosé: Ok. The you go ahead and be an ostrich. If you suffer a wound, you will always shrink it.

Lisa: What qualification do you have to say that? You have never been poked by the needle, so you never know the pain.

After that, Rosé was quiet for a while before sending back a message to her: Since you have said that, I apologize to you. I will not get involve between both of you anymore. But you really intend because of Mu Yuan, no longer to fall in love? Is it worth it?

Lisa: I didn't say that I would never fall in love again. But can you give me some time to sort out my emotions? You guys have been pressing it this way, making me feel great pressure.

Rosé: Ok. I understand. Need me to tell your teacher for you?

Lisa: no, I will tell him myself.

She put the phone back into the bag and went into the kitchen to take a look. Her mother is talking to Jungkook. And he is slightly bowed and listening very carefully. Lisa exhaled a breath and said: 'Teacher, do you want to go to the hotel first?'

Lisa's mother said: 'Do not have to be so anxious.'

'I am afraid that all the good rooms will be snapped up if we go later.'

Jungkook looked at her for a while and turned to Lisa's mother and said: 'Auntie, then I will go to the hotel first.'

'Okay.' Lisa mother watched the two of them heading out and said to Lisa's father: 'Can't we just call the hotel and make reservation?'

Lisa's father smiled and said: 'You still don't understand this? Young people just want to go out alone.'

Lisa's mother: '.....'

It is rare for him to say something that makes sense.