Chapter 29 jealous

The buffet ends at 2 p.m. So they slowly ate. Lisa went to settle the bill after they had eaten their fill. Heading out from the restaurant, one can see a lot of people with cameras taking photos. There are a lot of foreigners, too.
Star Park has now become City A landmark. There are many local and foreign tourists heading to City A for a stroll.
Minnie felt a little sleepy after eating, so she yawned. She then turned to Lisa and said, "Fortunately, I'm smart when I decided to take photos first and then eat after. If I take the photos now, it would be so miserable. My stomach is bulging and lifting my skirt."
Lisa and Dongmin laughed. The three of them circled the park. Minnie is very sleepy and is whining to go home to sleep. Dongmin originally wanted to invite them for a movie, but seeing how Minnie looking like she is about to faint at any moment, he could only give that hope up.
Next time, he will invite Lisa out to watch a movie.
Before leaving Star Park, Lisa specifically went to 'Sugar Heart' to pick a few pieces of cakes. Minnie looked at her incredibly, "Wow! Lisa Jie, you actually can still eat them?"
Just now in the buffet, they definitely went all 100% out to eat.
Lisa grunted twice but remained silent. She picked the last piece of cake, and then took the selected desserts to the check out cashier.
Dongmin took the initiative to take out his wallet, "Editor, you invited me to lunch, so these cakes, I buy them for you."
Lisa quickly refused him. Since she had the intention to buy them for Teacher Xing Xin, how can she let him pay?
Dongmin smiled and said, "You don't have to be so polite with me."
"Ah no, I'm buying these cakes for someone, so you don't have to pay for it." Lisa pushed his hand holding the wallet away, and then handed her card to the cashier.
At the side, Minnie heard and then immediately pipe her interest in the gossip, "You want to give them to someone? Who ah? I'm sure they are not for Rosé Jie."
Lisa laughed, "Giving them to her is spoiling the food." Last time, she deliberately took a piece of Russian cake for her to eat. She even thought that the cake is a cheese cake!
At that time, Lisa vowed to never send her anymore cakes.
At the moment, someone far away at home started sneezing.
"So who are they for?" Minnie's curiosity become more exuberant and did not want to give up her mind to ask.
"For a friend. Anyway, why do you have so many questions?" Lisa gently knocked her head, put away the wallet and then took the boxed cakes from the cashier.
"This orange pudding mousse is for you." Lisa took a piece of cake and handed it to Dongmin next to her. Dongmin looked at her and happily took the cake, "Thank you so much!"
"You're welcome. It's just because your name also contains orange."
Dongmin, "..."
So, because there is the name in someone's name, he is destined to be called a lifetime as orange?
The three of them came out of the cake shop and went directly to the subway entrance. Since the direction of the subway ride is different, arriving at the subway station, Lisa bid Dongmin farewell, "Then, we go first. It was indeed a happy day!"
Dongmin smiled and said, "I am also very happy today. Next time when there is an opportunity, we make an arrangement to come out and play again."
"That's great! Let's get more people the next time."
Dongmin looked at her with a smile and remained quiet.
Lisa waved at him and then took Minnie towards the entrance.
Minnie slept on the subway for a while. When they exited the subway, she was still drowsy to the extend she feels like she will faint at any moment. Lisa could not help but to pull her out. Finally, they arrived at the door. Lisa suddenly saw a silver Jaguar leisurely driving near her apartment. She froze for a moment.
Looks like Teacher Xing Xin's car ah...
Lisa dragged Minnie and walked quickly. Then, she saw the Jaguar even stopped by the flower bed side. Lisa cannot remember Teacher Xing Xin's car license plate, but looking at the model and colours, it is really alike.
Lisa walked up and looked at the car. She did not expect that the windows of the driver's side suddenly would open. Jungkook inside the car popped his head out and said, "What a coincidence."
Lisa, "..."
...This is not the problem of coincidence!!!
"Teacher, how come you are here?" Lisa walked up quickly, and Minnie quickly sobered up.
Minnie slowly opened her eyes and saw a black haired man stuck his head out from the silver car, looking at their direction. On his pretty sexy lips, there were a hint of laughter.
So handsome ah!!!
Minnie young girl's little heart suddenly flooded. She pulled Lisa's sleeves and asked excitedly, "Lisa Jie, who is this ah? Do you know him?"
Lisa did not reply to her, instead, she looked straight at Jungkook and asked once again, "Teacher, why are you here?"
Jungkook raised his brow and said to her, "Because I have moved here ah. Did I not tell you that I'll be moving over this weekend?"
Huh...?
Lisa froze for a second.
"Ah, then that means this is our new neighbour!" A total opposite of Lisa's dull expression, Minnie's joy is simply palpable. Jungkook looked at her, then turned to Lisa and asked, "This is your kind landlord?"
"Yes, that's me!" Minnie excitedly responded, "Hello, my name is Minnie! 17 years old, a high school sophomore. My favourite subjects are Language and English, least favourite is Math..."
Lisa, "..."
...Why is she introducing herself ah?
Jungkook said to Lisa, "Your landlord is as interesting as you."
Lisa, "..."
At the side, Minnie looked at him, "Really? My classmates also said that I'm very interesting. In fact, as you get along with me and get to know me, after a while, you'll find me more interesting than now!"
Lisa, "..."
What is this ah? Her heart has exploded or something?
Jungkook laughed. His eyes then moved and saw the glimpse of the paper bag in Lisa's hand. There is the 'Sweet Heart' logo printed on top that he is familiar with. His brow slightly raised, he asked, "This is...?"
"Ah, this is bought for Teacher." Lisa quickly handed the bag of cake over to him. Before that, she was thinking about how she is going to give him the cake since he already moved. The result of that is to unexpectedly bump into him when getting home.
Jungkook took the paper bag. He glanced at Lisa and said with a satisfied smile, "Thank you. You went to Star Park today?"
"Yeah!" Before Lisa could speak, Minnie replied from the side, "We went with a handsome brother ah! We even took a lot of photos!"
Lisa, "..."
This Minnie child, first time meeting someone, how come you are talking so much!
Jungkook's expression quickly changed. He looked up at Lisa, "Handsome brother? I guess must be that Cha Eunwoo?"
Lisa, "..."
This scene is so strange... Why is it that she felt as if she had betrayed him?
"Cha Eunwoo? That handsome brother is called Dongmin," Minnie once again answered, "He's also Lisa Jie's author. Oh, the original cake is to bought for you ah? It seems that Brother Dongmin is lucky to get a cake, too!"
Jungkook's mouth narrowed, "He also got a cake?"
"Yes ah, it's an orange pudding mousse cake!" Minnie answered happily.
Jungkook stared at Lisa and said, "You actually gave Cha Eunwoo one of my cakes?"
Lisa, "..."
What do you mean by 'my cakes' ah! Obviously, she was the one who bought it!!!
"And it has to be my favourite orange pudding mousse cake..." Jungkook smiled and wound up the window. With a 'whoosh', the car soon went away like a wind.
Lisa, "..."
What is this situation? Didn't he just now thanked her??
Lisa turned to find the culprit for an apology. Who knows, Minnie also obediently looked at the direction of the car disappearing. Lisa silently knocked her head gently. Facing her ears, she said loudly, "People has already gone far away, and yet you're still looking!"
Minnie pulled herself back and with a thirsty eyes staring at Lisa, "Lisa Jie, I heard you calling him Teacher just now. Is he also a writer? What is his name? What book did he write? I'm going to buy it all!"
Lisa, "..."
Lisa was silent for a while and then dragged Minnie upstairs into the apartment, "I really didn't think that he is your type. There's a saying that a little girl like you would like the young boys, right? He's already 28 years old."
He is 11 years older than her!
Minnie said with a 'couldn't care less' attitude, "Who says that only little girls like little boys? Is there anything good with liking young boys? I have to take care of them ah. I like mature man more."
Lisa smirked, "Are you not a foolish person?"
Minnie laughed, "You don't understand the benefits of mature men. That is in accordance to your needs, he can play the role of a boyfriend and father. Two roles."
Lisa, "..."
Now the students are so scary, that she feels like blushing.
Minnie asked, "Yes, what is his pen name? Is he married?"
"You better work hard for your exam next month."
Minnie, "..."
Why does she always turn to the exam topic ah? Pity her children in the future.
After returning home, Minnie fell asleep upon arrival. Lisa's heart is somewhat a little worried. Teacher Xing Xin moving to their community is originally a happy thing, at least she would not have to run so far to chase for his manuscript. And yet her heart is a little uneasy from what happened this afternoon.
This area is considered not that big nor that small. How is she going to know which block and which floor he is staying ah...
Lisa thought for a while and then decided to send Jungkook a message.
Lisa: [Teacher, are you there? I'm going to cook hot pot tonight. Will you come? Consider to celebrate your move! (✿^‿^)]
After the message is sent, Lisa's brow could not help but jumped a few times. Now that the new book is just beginning, he will not really give her any trouble, right?
Lisa: [Teacher, what sort of food do you like? I go and buy (⌒▽⌒)☆]
Lisa: [Beef? Melaleuca Ribs?]
Lisa: [I also have the rice cake that I brought from home. Do you want it?]
Jungkook: [:>]
Lisa exhaled her breath. He finally replied her.
Jungkook: [Is that Hua Sheng Mi coming, too?]
(TN: Hua Sheng Mi = someone that isn't famous)
'He's not Hua Sheng Mi...' Lisa entered these words and then quickly deleted them. She re-edited the words and then sent: [Of course not, it's only the three of us]
Jungkook: [Okay then. Send me your address and house number]