Chapter 31 weibo group

Lisa was extremely embarrassed by those words, so she did not stay in his house for too long and hurriedly ran out. When Lisa got home, Minnie was still keeping her same posture, sitting on the chair motionless.
Lisa took off her shoes while saying, "Don't sit there for so long, get up and move around."
Minnie slowly turned her head and looked at Lisa. She asked, "Lisa Jie, what's the relationship between you and Teacher ah?"
"What do you mean by our relationship? It's the relationship between an editor and an author."
"Oh..." How come she didn't think as such? Minnie stood up from the chair and swayed a little. "It seems like Brother Dongmin has lost his chance already."
"What are you talking about?" Lisa looked at Minnie and saw her walking back into her room. She frowned, "Are you heading back into your room? I thought I told you to move around a little?"
Don't tell her that she is also a Taurus...
Minnie sighed, "I am now in a bad mood. I don't want to move."
"What happened to you?" Lisa asked.
"Heart broken."
Lisa, "..."
Really can't understand young people these days.
Minnie standing in front of her room turned to looked back at Lisa and said, "I guess Teacher is a very famous writer. Said want to buy a house, will buy a house. His income must be very impressive."
"Well yeah..."
"Is it Teacher Xing Xin?"
Lisa, "..."
Minnie looked at her with a surprised look, "That's really Teacher Xing Xin?! I saw you posting on Weibo that he has delivered his manuscript." This post is widely re-blogged on the internet. She saw it on the home page without paying much attention.
"I didn't expect Teacher Xing Xin to be so handsome! If he put his photos printed on the book, the sales will definitely double!"
Lisa warned her, "Without Teacher's permission, you can't expose his personal information. Also, it is not allowed to be posted on the internet."
"Don't worry, I still know this common sense." Minnie jumped twice, "Aaah! I really like Teacher Xing Xin's books. He is sooooo handsome!"
Haize... Brother Dongmin has such a strong opponent ah. I can only help you until here.
Minnie headed back into her room. Later, Lisa also returned to her bedroom. She surfed online for a while and suddenly remembered what Minnie just said. She is also curious about Teacher Xing Xin's income.
Lisa searched the domestic write Rich List, looking for last year's ranking. Teacher Xing Xin came in third in royalty income... 21 million.
"Cough... Cough..." Lisa suddenly choked and coughed twice.
God is too unfair. Why a person like Teacher Xing Xin, such a lazy person, can earn so much money while a small hardworking editor like her, only earn a meager wages monthly to survive!
Lisa logged onto QQ and started complaining to Rosé.
Rosé: [You are less balanced. What you see are the top of the pyramid writers. There are many small starved authors out there that you did not see.]
Lisa: [Are you talking about yourself?]
Rosé: [...Bai bai]
Rosé: [People like Teacher Xing Xin is so tired. At the age of 17 years old, already on the big and red carpet. He can be regarded as the ancestral reward. For people that has no such talent, they would just write about life to death and then re-birth.]
Lisa, "..."
Lisa fell heavily on the bed and stared at the ceiling. In the recent years, she has seen many authors, and most of them are obscure. There are many who disappeared because they could not go on. People like Teacher Xing Xin, already shining when debuted, which is relatively rare in the whole literary industry.
Perhaps like really what Rosé said, this is the ancestral reward to eat.
Lisa rolled in the quilt around for a while and then bounced up to blog. She logged onto her Weibo.
Cauliflower: [To all the author out there, continue to work hard! There will always be a return! Hence, all your efforts will be paid off!]
This post on Weibo encouraged a lot of authors to leave a message. Most of them are praises. Suddenly, Lisa received a private message.
Xing Xin: [It's night time already, and yet you're so excited... Must be because of eating too much?]
Lisa, "..."
Cauliflower: [People like you, who is standing at the top of the pyramid, will not know how hard it is for little authors who are under pressure!]
Xing Xin: [You're right, I really don't understand. After all, my first novel already was a hit :>]
Lisa, "..."
Sometimes, she really wants to kill him!
Cauliflower: [Bai bai]
After sending the message, Lisa exited Weibo. She shut down her laptop and went to bed.
The following week, Lisa was busy working on Teacher Xing Xin's book. March flew by quickly. Then April was ushered in. The day of the magazine deadline is fast approaching. The editorial department was very busy.
After the magazine is successfully sent to the print, the entire editorial department was relieved.
Lisa toned down and slowed a little since she has a handful of fresh books to work on for Teacher Xing Xin. The hand painted cover has not yet been submitted, so Lisa had to remind him once a day. Dragging into the day the magazine hit the street, the artist finally handed in the first draft.
The first thing Lan Nin did was to poke Jungkook and then sent the first draft of the cover to him.
Cauliflower: [Teacher, the hand painted cover is finally delivered! T^T This is the first draft. You check and see which part you're not satisfied.]
Xing Xin: [Not bad.]
Cauliflower: [Okay then, I'll deal with the details on the hand painted cover. Once the cover is done this month, I will let you review the final design.]
Xing Xin: [Hm.]
Cauliflower: [Also, I want to include a small part of interview inside, is that okay with you?]
Xing Xin: [Is it an interview?]
Cauliflower: [This type is a little more relaxing, just like those of a casual chat!]
Xing Xin: [Like those cheesy hundred kinds of question?]
Lisa, "..."
Teacher, what kind of books do you usually read ah!
Cauliflower: [When are you free? ^^]
Xing Xin: [Tonight.]
Cauliflower: [But I don't work at night...]
Xing Xin: [Interview is best done face to face, so you come to my house directly.]
Cauliflower: [...Okay then.]
Lisa went to post on Weibo, asking for questions that everyone wants to ask Jungkook, and received a lot of positive responds. She printed the question off before leaving to get off work. Before that, she sent out a message to confirm with Jungkook.
Cauliflower: [Are you at home, Teacher? Cause I'm coming now.]
Xing Xin: [Yes.]
When Lisa was about to exit her QQ, she saw a message from Cha Eunwoo.
Cha Eunwoo: [Editor, I saw my article printed in the magazine (≧ ▽ ≦) I am so nervous and excited!]
Cauliflower: [^^]
Cha Eunwoo : [Also, seeing my name and Editor's name together, I feel a bit shy (///▽///)]
Lisa, "..."
Cauliflower: [We'll collect feedback from the readers through a questionnaires, and the most popular short stories will have another bonus!]
Cha Eunwoo: [O-O Now that you mentioned this, I'm more nervous ah...]
Cauliflower: [XD]
Cauliflower: [Anyways, I'm off work now. See you later ^^]
Cha Eunwoo: [Okay then~ Have a nice day!]
Lisa does not feel like she is having a nice day at all, since she will need to work overtime over at Teacher Xing Xin's house.
When Lisa left the company, Jungkook was preparing to go downstairs to buy food. When he was heading back, he passed the bookstore. Jungkook stood outside and picked up the latest issue of 'Mistry'. Jungkook thought for a while, then decided to buy it and went home.
After arriving home, instead of preparing for dinner, Jungkook opened up the magazine to read. In the magazine catalog, there are many writers that he is familiar with. And of course, they are some new authors.
Such as this - Cha Eunwoo's 'Prayer'.
Jungkook gently moved his brow, turned to the page of the the catalog instructions and spent the next five minutes reading the short story.
The story was not bad, the story plot was interesting, and the feeling was also very delicate. Truly can be regarded as a rare promising newcomer in comparison with the recent years.
It seems that Lisa appreciating this new comer is not without any reason.
However, after reading the short story, Jungkook knew that the other party must have also read his novel. Some of the handling practices and handling details technique is similar to his. Perhaps not deliberately imitate but it could be even worst.
Jungkook walked to the table and switched on the computer. He found the Weibo account of Cha Eunwoo. He then went back to the other home page to confirm, and once he is sure that he found the Weibo account of Cha Eunwoo, he sent a private message to the other party.
[Hello, I'm the 'Mistry' author, Xing Xin. I saw your short story in the magazine today. I felt that it is very good; hence, I'm interested to get to know you better. I have an author Weibo group chat, don't know if you are interested in joining?]
When Dongmin read the private message, he was stunned for a full three minutes. He checked on the man who sent him the private message. After confirming that this is the Weibo of the well-known and super popular author, he jumped and shouted in the bedroom. "Oh gosh...! You scared me ah!" His roommate whom was playing online games hand trembled and almost killed his teammate in the game. Dongmin ignored him, and in a very excited mood, he replied to Xing Xin.
Cha Eunwoo: [Oh my- This is really Teacher Xing Xin!! I feel like I'm dreaming! Oh wait... I need to calm down ah...!]
Cha Eunwoo: [Teacher, I'm a huge fan of you! I started reading your novel when I was in high school. Now I'm in the junior years in the University!]
Jungkook, "..."
...What is he trying to say?
Xing Xin: [Thank you. The Author's Weibo account link, I'll send to you. If you want to join, you can just add it.]
Cha Eunwoo: [Willing! I'm willing! Ten thousand times willing!]
The corner of Jungkook's eyes jumped a little. He then sent the link to him. After receiving the link, Dongmin quickly clicked on the link to apply to join, fearing that if he was a little late, Teacher Xing Xin would change his mind. After sending the request, Dongmin waited nervously for two seconds and then received the other party's application approval.
Seokjin: [Who is that?]
Xing Xin: [A new author.]
Cha Eunwoo: [Hello everyone, I'm Cha Eunwoo, nice to meet y'all (〃^▽^〃)]
Yun Qing: [This is the 'xiao xian rou' that is in the same magazine as me? I read on the author's introduction that he started writing on his third year!]
(TN: xiao xian rou - little fresh meat. It means someone that is younger than you)
Mu Bai: [...Xing Xin's disease is getting more and more serious. Even new ones will not miss.]
Cha Eunwoo: [Oh my- A lot of 'dada' ah! ><]
(TN: dada - the seniors whom are big names in the industry]
Cha Eunwoo: [I feel like I am in a dream... So touching that I wanna cry!! Q^Q]
Dongmin feels that he is in the paradise. Teacher Xing Xin is not only 'Mistry' author, there are many other authors in the magazine, too. All the authors in this Weibo group chat are not only mystery novelist, there are romance, fairy tales and even those who write adventure novels...
This is simple to say that... All included here are the top domestic authors ah!
Dongmin is moved tears. He called Lisa over the phone and excitedly said to her, "Editor, I'm sooo happy! Teacher Xing Xin added me into his Author group chat!"
Lan Nung, "..."
Why is she listening to this bad news while riding the subway!
"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him ah!" Lisa angrily said while wanting to demolish the subway, "What is the name of the group?"
"Have you dragged your manuscript today?"
Lisa, "..."
Lisa took a deep breath and smiled at him, "Can you leave the group?"
"Why?" If he leaves the group, it would be really hard to join back in!
Lisa said bitterly, "He is indeed a black ink ah!"
(TN: black ink means something that brings bad luck)
"No? Teacher Xing Xin is a red ink!"
(TN: red ink means something that brings good luck)
Lisa nodded, "Yes, he is a pig!"
(TN: In Chinese, red and pig sounds similar)
Dongmin, "..."
Dongmin has not even hung up the phone, he saw Teacher Xing Xin adding something in the middle of the Weibo group.
Xing Xin: [You have some rules to follow.]
"...What rules?"
Xing Xin: [First rule, delay your manuscript.]
Dongmin, "..."
Eh?