Chapter 61.1

This weibo does not show any problem at the first glance, but it can be perceived differently in the eyes of the sensitive fans. It is a bright and beautiful show.

Everyone began to speculate on the relationship between him and the editor. And the popularity of the topic did not decrease.

Of course, this is definitely not the original intention of Jungkook - at least when Lisa asked him, he insisted.

After dominating hot topic on Weibo for a few days, it was finally replaced by other news. Jungkook has finally changed the final version of the screenplay and began to concentrate on writing his new books.

The hot summer season passed by.

Lisa knew that Jungkook has retreat to write his novel, so she rarely went to find him during this time. Until the role of 'The Actor' was fixed, she finally couldn't help it.

Cauliflower: Teacher, have you seen the makeup photo of Mo Tian Wang? It is just beautiful! Like how I imagine Wu Hao would be!

She sent this message to Jungkook in the morning and did not receive his reply in the afternoon. But she feels very at ease, which shows that Teacher is really retreating to write!

Although she knew that Jungkook was not online, Lisa still harassed him.

Cauliflower: [Picture]

Cauliflower: It is so handsome! ~(≧▽≦)/~ Is this the image of Wu Hao in your heart?

Cauliflower: Wu Tian of Mo Tian Wang version compares with the various versions, it is simply the best!

Xin Xing: Are you so excited today? I obviously haven't delivered the manuscript yet

Cauliflower: Teacher..... you are actually online. [awkward]

Xin Xing: It's hard when one is bombarded by you all the time.

Xin Xing: Is it not appropriate for him to win a closer? Is it this worthy of praise?

Cauliflower: .....

Cauliflower: I just want to express the Mo Tian Wang version of Wu Hao is very handsome ^_^ Teacher, what do you think?

Xin Xing: Okay

Lisa: '.....'

Then you simply go and do it yourself?

Cauliflower: What kind of person is King Mo privately? [doubt]

Xin Xing: It is difficult to get along with the big belly chicken

Cauliflower: ..................

Cauliflower: Teacher, the smearing attempt is too obvious.

Xin Xing: It seems that compared with Mo Zhen, you don't care about the progress of the manuscript at all. [Goodbye]

Cauliflower: So, teacher you are ready to deliver?

Xin Xing: You should be able to get it at the end of the month.

Lisa was really surprised. Can he deliver the manuscript at the end of the month? So fast?

So, he clearly could write something in a month but it has been dragged for a year and a half before?

Cauliflower: Ok, I will use this as a reference for future delivery time.

Jungkook: '......'

After Lisa finished the sentence, Teacher Xin Xing's QQ went dead again and no longer showing him online.

At the end of August, it was the date of submission of Jungkook. Lisa was not in a hurry this time. Just waiting for the other party to message her.

When the day is over, she was getting ready to head home. She was clearing her stuff and wanted to switch off the computer when the QQ avatar of Jungkook suddenly lighted up.

Xin Xing: I have finished writing.

Lisa opened her eyes slightly and sat down in front of the computer again. 'Really? Send the manuscript over to me.'

Xin Xing: You come to my house to get it.

Cauliflower: .... Teacher, did you handwrite it?

Xin Xing: Using the computer

Cauliflower: Why don't you email it directly to me?

Xin Xing: Because I don't want to

Lisa: '.....'

Cauliflower: Ok, you are handsome. You have the final say. [Ha Ha]

She packed things up and lifted her bag to get off work.

Before this, Jungkook have given her the spare key. After Lisa arrived, she did not knock on the door and opened the door directly with the key.

No one is in the living room. Lisa confusedly put on the slippers and shouted her greetings: 'Teacher?'

The sound fell in the spacious room without any response.

Lisa frowned and once again, called: 'Teacher, are you not here?'

Still no one answered her but the computer on the coffee table in the living room was on.

Lisa put the bag on the sofa and sat cross-legged in front of the coffee table.

There is a word document on the computer. On the first page, there are several big characters written in bold black wordings - 'Secret', Xin Xing.

Lisa raised her eyebrows and placed her right hand on the mouse to slide down the page.

There is a short scroll in the first paragraph.

'I would like to dedicate this book to my favorite editor. Thank you for teaching me what love is. Letting me know that there is more than indifference and ugliness in this world.'

Lisa glimpsed a little and felt very touch with the line.