Chapter 54.2

After Lisa returned from bringing the Japanese around, she was so tired. She took a can of soda from the refrigerator and opened the can to drink two mouthfuls.

'Haaaa....' A sigh of relief... Lisa plop on the sofa. 'I think I need to put on ten layers of sunscreen. If I stay here longer, when I go back, I would become very dark.'

Sun Yi Meng sent several guests to their room and took a bottle of soda for herself. She went to sit down with Lisa. Lisa looked around and then asked Sun Yi Meng: 'Where is Teacher?'

Sun Yi Meng swallowed the soda in her mouth and replied. 'Cousin brother-in-law went to pick flowers for you.'

Lisa: '.....'

What?

'This is the one' Sun Yi Meng put the dried flowers on the sofa and said to her, 'Don't you really like this flower. After cousin brother-in-law knows, he went to the river to help you find it. Ah, if this is not counted as love, what would it be then?'

Lisa was stunned. She stood up from the sofa: 'You let Teacher go to the river alone to find flowers?'

Sun Yi Meng was shocked by her and looked at her awkwardly: 'Is there something wrong?'

Lisa was anxious. 'You don't know that Teacher is a direction fool.'

Sun Yi Meng: '....'

She really doesn't know.

'How long has he gone?' Lisa asked anxiously. If Teacher is lost again, what can she do?

Sun Yi Meng looked at the time and replied: 'It has been more than two hours.'

Lisa took out her mobile phone and called Jungkook. She heard the mechanical female voice indicating that the other party is unreachable.

'Phone is not available' Lisa looked sad. Is the phone out of battery?

Sun Yi Meng thinks that she is making a big deal out of nothing. 'You don't have to be so anxious. Cousin brother-in-law is already an adult. You are worried that he will get lost?'

'Of course, you would not be worried.' Lisa gave her a blank look. 'I am going out to look for him and bring him back.'

Sun Yi Meng: '....'

She thought she was doing this for who ah!

After Lisa step out, she went straight to the river. Although the river is not wide, it continued to the end of the road. She didn't know where to go to find Jungkook. She could only ask the people she meet while walking.

Although Sun Yi Meng said that she is not worried, but after seeing Lisa heading out, her heart began to panic. He won't be really got into trouble, right? Cousin brother-in-law is already an adult man, he is not going to get lost in this small countryside?

When she was still thinking about talking to her father, she saw the person walking through the door. After seeing his face, Sun Yi Meng was moved to tears and almost fell. 'Cousin brother-in-law, you are finally back. Anxious to death!'

Jungkook walking outside for so many hours, is looking a little tired. When he came back and looked around, he asked: 'Is Lisa still not back?'

'She came back. But she was afraid that you will get lost, so had gone out to look for you!' She already said, Teacher is so wise, how could he get lost.

'....' He did 'visit' the river for a while but he will never have admitted that he was lost. Jungkook was silent for a while and slowly said: 'My mobile phone battery is drained. Can you please call Lisa to let her know and get her to come back?'