Chapter 13 Raiders

The restaurant that Rosé said is not the roadside kind of stalls, but a cozy home-based small restaurant. Those few people walked for about five or six minutes before arriving to see the 'Wang Family Fried Shop' label hanging on the door. "How did you find this place?"

Minnie curiously asked while looking around. There are many houses along this small road. Very old kind of cottage that seems to be well over some years. The price for these houses must be very good.

Rosé said very proudly, "Following the wonderful smell to find it!"

Lisa said, "At the time, I just entered the club in the University when the president of the club invited us to eat. I heard that a lot of teachers are also here to eat."

"We have also heard about it from the senior." Dongmin looked at Lisa, curiously blinked, "Editor, What club did you join in University?"

Did I not asked him not to call me 'Editor'? Lisa was a bit embarrassed, "I was pulled to join the Animation club." Because she specialized in Japanese, so many students chose that as the second element. Before she could decide what to join, she was dragged by her room-mate to join the Animation club.

"Hey, then you were in costumes? Do you have photos?" Minnie asked with her shining eyes. "No, I was in the logistic group." Minnie, "Q^Q"

As they chat, they arrived at the restaurant. Rosé and Lisa have not come back to eat here since their graduation. Now, being able to visit is a very happy occasion.

Unfortunately, as it is late now, many of the signature dishes have been sold out. Dongmin seeing that the two of them were a bit disappointed, he quietly comforted them, "Never mind. Next time you find time to come over early, I'll buy you ladies dinner here again."

Rosé have her two words evaluation while smiling, "Nice man!"

Dongmin's friends laughed and enthusiastically shared with them Dongmin's gossip in the University. The meal, in the joyous environment, every dishes that were served were quickly cleaned off the plate.

When Lisa stood up getting ready to pay for the meal, Dongmin quickly stopped her, "Editor, we have said that we will buy the dinner, so I would like to pay."

Lisa from the start did not intend to let the students treat them. Although she was stopped at the moment, she still intended to pay for the meal, "Here, Rosé and I are the only two who are working. How can we let you guys pay?"

"Editor, although we are students, we are also working part-time." The person who said this was the band's keyboard member.

Dongmin turned around and glared at him, "Don't simply call. Who are you calling Editor?"

Jian Jian grinning authentically, "Oh, Dongmin, the thing about you selling your novel online, does those girls admirer of yours in the University know about it?"

"I'm not selling novel but I am a natural novelist, okay?" Dongmin smiled at him. He turned to Lisa and pushed her back into her seat, "I will go and pay now."

Dongmin then took the bill and went to make the payment. Coming out of the restaurant, the day has turned completely dark. They walked to the entrance of the University, then they stopped.

"It's very late now, we shall go back first. Thank you for your hospitality." Lisa turned to Dongmin and waved her thanks.

Dongmin also waved to her, "The next opportunity we'll invite you to Wang Family Fried Shop again for dinner. Be careful when on the road."

The few boys booed and said, "If you're worried, then send them to the subway ah."

Lisa was worried that Dongmin will really send them to the subway station, so she quickly said, "Ah no... No need. It's not far from the subway station, so we can go on our own."