Chapter 24 Darkness

That night, Lisa slept very well. Even her dreams were sweet dreams of the galaxy and the beautiful sky.

The next morning, Lisa woke up to the sound of chirping birds. The sky has just brighten up with the beautiful colors of the dawn.

Lisa yawned, she then got up and went into the bathroom to wash her face. After that, she came out and took her hairband off. Lisa picked up the watch on the side table as she was putting on the watch, her hand stopped.

'Did you buy this watch because you want to have couple watches with me?'

Jungkook's voice suddenly sounded in her ears. Lisa cursed and shivered. She then decided to put on the watch.

Lisa really liked the watch and she spent a lot of money buying it. Hence, she would not stop wearing it just because of his words.

After getting ready, Lisa went downstairs. There was no one in the living room.

Jungkook does not seem to have gotten up yet.

Lisa thought for a second, then, she pushed the door and walked outside the villa.

Although it was cold outside, the air was very fresh. After Lisa took a deep breath, she felt refreshed. Lisa stretched out her waist lazily and then started doing some stretch exercises.

When Jungkook came downstairs, he saw her outside doing some gymnastics. When not working, her hair was left loose down her back and was neatly trimmed and long. Looking from the back, Lisa still looked stunning.

Jungkook opened the door and went to her side. He began to follow her movements and started doing gymnastics, "So you also do this exercise. Did you not say that you wouldn't do this kind of radio gymnastics"

Lisa on the side was stunned for a while as she almost twisted her waist. Lisa then looked at Jungkook beside her, and slightly frowned, "How come when you walk there is no sound? Are you a cat?"

Jungkook laughed at the side and then answered her, "You were concentrating too much on your gymnastics, so you didn't realize me coming over. Come to think of it... You really don't have a crush on me? You bought the same couple watch as me and even do gymnastics that is the same type as me."

Lisa"..."

Teacher, you are overconfident. Do you really not know how troublesome you are to everyone? NRan

Lisa cursed him in her heart. While replying back to Jungkook, she continued to do gymnastics, "This watch, I had bought it before knowing you. I also suspect that you deliberately bought the same model as mine. As for the gymnastics, did you not say that it is very popular on the internet? Why can't I learn it? The work of an editor is facing the computer every day, it got even worst when meeting a bad author like you. I need to jump to help ease the frustration, and to go out and release all the stress."

Jungkook smiled and said, "Don't you always have been playing kickboxing? Kickboxing can't help ease your emotions?"

"I don't have time to head to the gym every day."

"Well, since I've have recommended something good for you, you can prepare breakfast later."

Lisa, "..."

This is not your invention! Also, she can just go back to her room and eat biscuits. She will not prepare breakfast!

After completing a set of the exercise, both of them did not immediately return into the house. It seems to be nostalgic to stay outside for the fresh air. The bird on the trees kept tweeting, and twittering together, just like a Spring sonata.