Chapter 58.2

Cha Eunwoo: Is there anyone here playing 'The Rivers and Lakes are not good' game online? What should I do if I forget my account?

Jungkook laughed. This is the aspiring youth that Lisa said? He took a screenshot of this sentence and decided to find a chance to send it to Lisa. After saving, he knocked in the reply box.

Xing Xin: Just think of it

Cha Eunwoo: ..................

Seokjin: Hahahahaha. Teacher Xing Xin is too much.

Mù bái: There is nothing wrong with it. →_→

Yún qīng: Are you bullying the young fresh meat? Cha Eunwoo don't cry. Come to my arms.... =3=

Dongmin: '....'

He better go and write his manuscript.

When Jungkook saw that there was no movement from Cha Eunwoo, he poked him separately. 'I may have to disappear for a while.'

Seokjin: You have a new way to drag the manuscript? [Frightened]

Xing Xin: No, I am planning to retreat.

Seokjin: Hey, don't scare me. The end of the world has not arrived yet. Don't play so big.

Xing Xin: I can get married after handing in the manuscript.

Seokjin: .......

Seokjin: You.... The other party really had agreed?

Xing Xin: Speaking about it, my first marriage proposal seems to have been rejected.

Seokjin: .......

Seokjin: Xing Xin, you are confident because you are Xing Xin? (also sounded like confidence in Chinese)

Xing Xin: It is also related to the value of the face.

Seokjin:

Xing Xin: How did you proposed to your wife?

Seokjin: I am more curious to know, how did you proposed to the someone [laughing cry]

Jungkook simply described the situation of his proposal. Seokjin only sent a smiley face and a comment: 'It is good for you to remain as a single dog. Don't harm the girl.'

Jungkook: '.....'.

He knocked and beat in the dialog box, wanting to ask more about proposal. Before the message was sent out, he saw that the group was full of excitement.

Seokjin: Teacher Xing Xin said that he wants to retreat and write manuscript. The previous bet can now be kept

Jungkook: '.....'

This is the heart of the people

The name of the next book seems to have been chosen.

Yún qīng: I cannot believe that the group leader is so active in writing. Is it the conspiracy of the Great Devil?

Seokjin: You wait. He may lose a heavy weight to you soon

[Seokjin is banned by the leader of this group for 24 hours]

Yún qīng: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Seokjin you also have such a day!

Mù bái: The group leader is crazy. He even bans his own people!

Yún qīng: Xing Xin, there is the ability to banning someone, there is also the skill to sing the song!

Xing Xin: Rest assured. I will definitely sing. But I will not sing it to you.