Chapter 33 Gym

Lisa dismissed Jungkook's suggestion to change the manuscript, because it means that the design and layout would need to be changed as well. If Jungkook changes it again, she does not know what kind of ending Yu Mu Yuan will have to face.
But then again, when did he and Yu Mu Yuan become enemies? Did it start from the moment in the supermarket? Or was it later during the encounter in the cake shop where Yu Mu Yuan snatched his manuscript?
Lisa shook her head, took the pajamas and headed into the bathroom to take a shower.
After a busy week at work, Lisa went to the gym over the weekend. Since was busy preparing Jungkook's new book, she had a lot on her hands to work on, so she had no time to go to the gym for exercise. Her gym coach had sent her many messages to remind her several times.
Lisa tied up her hair in a ponytail like how she usually does when she is working. With a towel hanging around her neck, she walked out of the locker room. At the time, the gym was filled with people. Originally, Lisa wanted to head into the gymnastics classes, but it was packed, so she had no choice but head to the track machine.
There are a few treadmills in front that are still empty. Lisa casually picked one, set the data and slowly started warming up. A moment later, a man walked up to her. He came to Lisa and stopped. He then started running on the machine beside her.
Lisa subconsciously turned around to take a look. She almost fell from the treadmill.
"...Teacher, how come you're also here?" Lisa leaned on the armrest of the treadmill and looked at him in astonishment.
Comparing with her, Jungkook behaved quite indifferently. He looked at Lisa and smiled, "This place you've booked it all? Why can't I come?"
"No..." Lisa mumbled. She ran silently for a few moment and then felt a little bit strange, "How did you know that I'm here?"
Jungkook laughed, "Last time you thought I moved into this district because of you, and now you think that I'm here because you're also doing your fitness here?"
Lisa, "..."
Although such a guess is a bit narcissistic, if it is a coincidence, it is also too clever ah...
"With the district being in the center, within the range of your possible actions, it's easy to guess that you'd come to this gym."
Lisa, "..."
"But above all, I've seen your fitness card before."
"So, you're admitting that you came here because of me?"
"You probably didn't understand what I just said. There was only one gym nearby."
Lisa calmly said, re-adjusting her respiration, "Why did you suddenly decided to come to the gym?"
"Of course it is to exercise."
Lisa looked at him sideways. Although Jungkook had run for so long in a faster pace, his breathing is very smooth. With a clean look, he does not look like those writers who neglected the exercise.
"Your body looks pretty good." Lisa said. Jungkook hearing that, turned and looked at her with a smile, "Are you talking about the body or about the health?"
Lisa, "..."
Was she not clear with her words?
She gazes at him, shoulder, waist, legs and the muscle lines are all very attractive.
Well, his body seems to be very good ah.
"How do you usually exercise? Yoga?" Impossible. She also does yoga but more as a self-mind control. The effect is not so obvious, it can only be regarded as a secondary form of exercise, but she still wants to do it long term.
Jungkook said, "Some things don't work as workout only, but also with the gene."
Lisa, "..."
Haha...
Lisa turned away and refused to talk to him anymore.
Seeing that she is quiet, Jungkook tried to strike up a conversation with her instead, "Who's your coach?"
"His surname is Fan," Lisa said while turning to the man sitting behind the counter, "That is the one."
Jungkook also glanced over and then softly laughed, "What a coincidence, he is also my coach."
Lisa, "..."
"Did you add him on WeChat?" Lisa asked, "He likes to show his muscles in his circle of friends."
Jungkook seemed to frown, "Is it? I'll check later."
Lisa laughed. Then, she suddenly remembered and turned to Jungkook, "I've asked the design team, she said the first edition of the cover will be ready by next week. The page layout is also pretty fast. By the end of this month, it should be able to go into print."
"Ah." Jungkook replied, seems to be lack of interest.
Lisa frowned. This person is not putting a lot of effort in the heart for his own book. Being his editor can really be heart breaking. "Ah right, once the book is printed and binded, can you sign your name on it?"
Jungkook moved his brow, said, "Book signing?"
"Well, not too many, about ten thousand is enough."
Jungkook, "..."
Ten thousand is not too many? Are you kidding me?
He looked at Lisa with a huge ridicule smile, "Signing ten thousand is okay, but after signing, I don't think I'll be able to write manuscripts for a while."
Lisa, "..."
Is it exaggerated?
"Teacher, your books have never had a signed version before, and you also don't attend book signings activities. Can't you give your readers a little benefit?" She really does not understand how his books can be sold so well.
Jungkook said, "Just like before, sign one and then print it onto the other books. Is it not good? I think that it is more convenient and easy."
"How is printing nice? This series of Enron detective has already been around for three years, so you should sign them personally. Ten thousand is really not too many!"
"You really don't feel that it is a lot?'
"Yes."
"Then you sign it."
Lisa, "..."
She would like to help to sign, but would anyone want it!
Lan Nung thought for a moment and then shared her second option, "The seal that you always have, use it."
"Seal is not much faster than the signature." Jungkook thought for a while and then said to her, "But if you really want to use the seal, I'll give it to you and you can go and do it."
Lisa, "..."
She must have been a destruction to the universe in her past life, so that is why she has to face so many challenges because of this author...!
"Okay okay okay, I will do it!" Lisa snorted. This is her first best-selling novel. She hopes the book to be perfect in every aspect.
Lisa ran for another thirty minutes on the treadmill, and slowed down panting. Jungkook said from the next machine while picking up the mineral water on the side and took a mouthful, "Are you lacking from exercise? Your physical seems to decline."
"Haha I don't know which writer wasn't co-operating, resulting me not having the time to exercise."
Jungkook raised his eyebrows, "Are you talking about me?"
"It's rare that you have self-knowledge."
Jungkook tightened the bottle cap and smiled at her, "I'm honoured."
Lisa stared at him. She then picked up the towel from her shoulder and wiped the sweat. She turned and headed to play with the sandbags.
Jungkook followed her and stood by the side to admire her heroic fight with the sandbags. He applauded, "Not bad."
Lisa smiled at him, "Just thinking the sandbag as your face, it's easy for me to hit it."
Jungkook responded, "I'm honoured."
After spending 2 hours in the sauna of the gym, Lisa packed and got ready to go home. When she comes out of the locker room, she saw Jungkook waiting outside. Lisa froze for a moment. Jungkook stood straight up and asked her, "Wanna go back together?"
"Um... Okay."
As they walked pass the coach, he looked at them and stopped them for gossip, "You two live together?"
Lisa smiled at him and replied, "We only live in the same district."
"Oh," The coach said with a deep smile, "It's literally the same thing ah."
Lisa, "..."
Coach's reasoning ability, she gives negative points.
Lisa glanced at Jungkook and said to him, "Let's go."
Jungkook nodded, and walked out together with her.
In the car, Jungkook calmly driving, asked Lisa, "What are you planning to eat tonight?"
"Well, just finished some exercise, so I'm too tired to prepare dinner," She thought for a while, turned and looked at Jungkook, "There's a new store near our place, have you eaten there? Although it's only recently opened, but there are a lot of people. Oh, I heard that when they opened, Gu Xin also came to officiate the opening!"
"Gu Xin? The singer?"
"Haha... Teacher also know celebrities?"
Jungkook glanced at her, "What is so strange? It's not like I'm living in outer space."
"Oh, then you want to eat there? I heard that their food is pretty good, I've always wanted to try."
"Sure."
"Then I'll call Minnie and ask her to go and reserve a place!"
Although Minnie immediately went to queue, when they got there, they still had to wait for a while.
"It looks like the flavour of the dishes here is really good." Jungkook said while sitting down as he looked around. The store had many guests, almost packed. The storefront environment is also very good. Antique decorations. Not only the clerk's clothing is very elegant, even the cutlery is also carefully selected.
Minnie's shook her head and looked a bit agitated, "I heard others say that the boss is super handsome ah!"
Lisa blinked and looked at her, "Oh, have you seen him?"
"No, the boss seems to be very busy, so he rarely comes here. But I heard that he lives in front of Carey International."
"Ah I see... You seem to know him well."
"Haha..." Minnie laughed twice. Her eyes swept through both Jungkook and Lisa, asked with a little curiosity, "But how come both of you are together? Are you guys dating?"
"Pft- Cough... Cough..." Lisa choked while drinking some water, "We met at the gym.'
"Oh! Dating in the gym, what a unique hobby!"
"No... You don't understand, we're not dating."
Lisa chuckled at Minnie.
"I see. You both talk, I go get some food." Minnie stood up and quickly ran away.
After she left, there were only Lisa and Jungkook sitting together at the table. Probably because of Minnie just now, Lisa is inexplicably embarrassed, "Sorry ah, children talking nonsense, hope you don't mind."
Jungkook looked at her and laughed loudly, "You should say that to yourself, your ears are all red.'
Lisa, "..."
She drank her tea in silence.
Minnie came back holding a few plates of vegetables in her hand. Lisa looked and found her holding all her favourite dish. She could not help but raised her brows, "Hm... How come you're so nice today? Did you get into trouble again?"
"Of course not," Minnie smiled and sat down. She drops the vegetables into the pan, "That... Well, the results of our exam are out. Next week we'll have a parent meeting."
"Oh, what else?"
"Haha... My math results are not very good... If my uncle is to attend, he'll definitely tell my parents..." She is not worried about her parents scolding her, since they may not even have time to scold her. It is just that if they think she is not studying well in the country, they might force her to go study abroad.
"Lisa Jie, can you help me by attenting the parent meeting?" Minnie looked at her with a pitiful look, "It's on next Friday."
Lisa is aware of her family's situation, and she also wants to help her, but... "I need to go to work next Friday.' If she tells the Chief Editor that she would like to take leave for a parent meeting, the Chief Editor will definitely not believe it. Besides, she is in such a busy time now, the Chief Editor will most likely disagree for her to leave.
"Ah... What do I do then..."
Jungkook whom is sitting quietly, said, "I'll help you by attending it."